Chapter 18: All I feel

Hello Guyssss!!! 

The draft has been there for a couple of days, but the proofreading took time 😣

Thank you all for the comments and votes, and sorry for replying late this time 💕💕💕

I hope you enjoy this chapter, the storyline is building up well and it is going as planned. 😁

.

.

.

"What were you thinking?" Min So asked in exasperation.

"I am sorry, ok. I didn't mean to get wasted." Joo Meok sighed holding his head in his hands, clearly having a headache.

"Yeah, everything in life can be solved like that for you. So what, if you get yourself wasted that you can't even go back home? So what, if you get yourself drunk and forget that you have to be at home because some people were coming to see you." Min So shouted in frustration.

Joo Meok closed his eyes trying to calm himself down. 

She was right. 

Their friends were coming over last night, and he was supposed to be there. He promised her to be back early after he talks with Jeong Hyeok.

"I am not saying what I did was fine. It was my fault, and I am apologizing" He tried as much as possible to sound calm and collected.

"And by apologizing how are you making things better?" 

Min So was just trying to get on his nerves. He thought finally losing his calm. "What do you want me to do? Kneel down and apologize? Ok fine." 

Joo Meok knelt down and said sarcastically "I am sorry. Are we good now? Or you know what? better bring your friends let me also kneel for them so that you can forgive me." 

Min So shook her head in disbelief. That wasn't her sweet boyfriend, who knew how to make her feel better. Her eyes welled, and before Joo Meok could see them, she rushed out of the room.

Joo Meok just sat on the floor sighing and burying his face in his hands. What was wrong with Min So? She wasn't thinking straight. He apologized but she wasn't having any of it. She didn't even see his sincerity. She just wanted to fight.

.

.

.

In the Hotel...

As Jeong Hyeok made his way to the lobby, he debated whether to ask the concierge or the receptionist about the woman he was with last night, and how did they book a room, but he was too ashamed to do that, so he left the place without even having a second look. 

He felt an irrational anger towards the hotel for letting two drunk people book a suite, but his rational side was telling him that it wasn't the receptionist's job to stop drunk people from doing the shit he has done. He was the only person to be blamed.

Jeong Hyeok felt like a mess. He couldn't think straight. He was thinking about how he betrayed Seri, and how he was supposed to tell her. He was also feeling guilty for dragging Joo Meok with him into this commotion. He tried calling his friend multiple times, but all his calls went to voicemail. 

He wanted someone to give him a ray of hope. Maybe Joo Meok knew something he didn't

He was also feeling bad that he might have caused a rift between Min So and Joo Meok. Little did he know that the said couple had already done a good job at that.