Chapter 10: Love you like this

Hellooo guys. I am back with the new chapter.
I am sorry this took longer than expected, but I haven't noticed that I have written a lot. 😂😂🫣
Maybe that's the longest chapter I've written till today. No regrets, I am enjoying it 🥰🥰
Thank you so much for the votes and comments. I would like to thank @grace0632 @mztolntino for the comments and the shoutout 🥰🥰🥰 and @graceygraiey @dramione_liskook7 @Asmente @baltimore818 @mynameisarev @zhafira22 for continuously commenting. 💕💕💕

And I would like to thank each one of you for voting and reading the story. 💕💕💕

Please enjoy this longgg chapter 😁😁
.
.
.
He just wanted to wrap his arms around her and feel her so close against him.

Looking behind her and making sure that no one was there, he approached her for a hug, but instead, Seri held his hand and pulled him with her toward the back of the house.

Jeong Hyeok at first, tripped, but then he gained balance and let Seri drag him and push him to a wall. Before he could recover, he felt his girlfriend's lips on his devouring him.

"Wow" Jeong Hyeok sighed after they broke the kiss.

"Did you miss me that much?" he teased her

"What are you doing here?" Seri asked.

"I was passing by Gwangju, so I thought why not drop by and see my gorgeous girlfriend."

"For once be serious" Seri slapped him playfully on his chest, barely able to contain her shy smile.

"I missed you." He kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer.

Seri smiled in relief and hugged him tightly placing her head on his chest.

"Thank you"

Jeong Hyeok broke the hug giving her a confused look.

"For?"

"We will spend Christmas eve together."

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world"

"So, you were planning to come here."

Jeong Hyeok nodded gleefully.

"I was actually planning to come earlier, but my father's condition kept us all on our toes."

"How is he?" Seri was still a bit worried about her uncle Ri Chung Ryeol.

"He is doing well. Mom is taking good care of him"

Seri smiled in relief.

Her smile was all he needed after the hectic day he had. Having her in his arms like that made him feel alive.

He stared at her lovingly caressing her hair. "I missed you so much. I can finally have you in my arms now."

He hugged her again and buried his face in her shoulder.

Seri felt like something was wrong with Jeong Hyeok. He of course was happy to see her, but something was going on.

She hugged him back caressing his nape.

"What's wrong love?"

"I just want to be in your arms right now. The last few days were so hectic. Can we talk about everything later?"

Jeong Hyeok took a deep breath relaxing a bit. Seri nodded understandingly.

The couple spent a few moments in each other's arms, not really caring if someone saw them. At that moment, everyone and everything ceased to exist around them... It was just them.