Chapter 12: You are all for me

Happy New Yearrr!!! This year has been eventful for our fandom and we couldn't have asked for more. 💕💕

To more beautiful years ahead for everyone. 💕💕

.

.

.

Sorry everyone for the late update even though the chapter was already written with the previous one, I honestly didn't have time to proofread it as I had my IELTS exam coming up and I was busy preparing for it.

Hope you will enjoy this chapter.😁💕

There is mature content ahead, as usual nothing explicit.

Enjoyyy 💕💕💕

.

.

.

Seo Dan found Seri on the swing in the backyard.

"Seri-ah, it is really cold out here. What are you doing?"  Seo Dan was trying to get out the words through her chattering teeth.

Seri chuckled at her friend's state and moved a bit so she can join her.

"We both are well clothed, so just enjoy the cold weather"

Seo Dan still shivering said, "I am trying to"

The girls sat in silence for a few minutes, staring at the empty space in front of them.

"So are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Seo Dan asked breaking the silence, without moving nor turning toward her friend.

"I couldn't do it"

Seo Dan at first got confused. She glanced at her friend who had her head slumped down fidgeting with her gloves. "You couldn't do what?"

Seri looked at her without saying anything.

"Ohh, that" Seo Dan replied when it downed her.

Seri nodded and turned back her head.

"Are you having second thoughts?" Seo Dan said mirroring her friend's action but failing to hide her concern.

"No. I love Jeong Hyeok"

Seo Dan closed her eyes in relief hearing Seri.

"Then?"

"I panicked and remembered everything that happened with Jun Seo"

"But I thought you moved on" A confused Seo Dan replied.

"I did. It is not what you think." Seri took a deep breath. It was now or never. She remembered what Jeong Hyeok told her.

Didn't she promise him that she will try?

Seri at that moment had to let what happened out. She needed advice from her friend. There was nothing wrong in asking. Right? However, it was requiring a lot of courage from her to speak about what has been buried inside her heart for a really long time.

"Promise me you won't react or look my way until I finish." She couldn't handle Seo Dan's reaction as she herself was hanging on a thin thread, and she definitely didn't want to see her friend's horrified face when she revealed the truth.

"Jeong Hyeok is treating you well?" for some reason Seo Dan dreaded Seri's answer. She was starting to get worried and felt her heart sink when her friend didn't reply directly. "Right?"

Seri turned towards her and nodded with a genuine smile, putting Seo Dan at ease.

"Dani, Jeong Hyeok is great don't worry" Seri reassured her friend.