Chapter 17: Falling, crash into my arms 2

Hello, guyssss!! Finally managed to sit and proofread this chapter. With Eid preparations, it was impossible to do so the last couple of days.

Thank you so much for the votes and reviews and for recommending the story, your interactions are really motivating me to keep writing. 💕💕💕💕

I hope you enjoy this chapter  :)

.

.

.

Flashback...

At Mu Hyeok's pharmacy...

Mu Hyeok was packing up for the day when a stranger entered his place. Assuming he was just another customer, Mu Hyeok greeted him politely, asking how he could assist him. However, he got a bit surprised when the man approached him and introduced himself.

"You must be Ri Mu Hyeok-ssi. I am Choi Jun Seo, owner of C&H Group". Jun Seo bowed respectfully.

Mu Hyeok was taken aback but nodded in acknowledgment.

"How did you know my name? Have we met before?" asked Mu Hyeok, visibly confused.

Jun Seo smiled and replied, "No, we haven't met before. However, if you have a moment, I would like to speak with you."

Not sure whether to oblige, Mu Hyeok glanced at his watch to give Jun Seo an excuse that he has to leave, but the other man was quicker and directly added, "I promise it won't take up much of your time. Just 10 minutes."

"Sure, please have a seat," Mu Hyeok gestured, intrigued by Jun Seo's unexpected visit.

"How can I help you?" Mu Hyeok asked, trying to appear calm and collected.

"The messages you received about your brother and Yoon Seri-ssi were from me," Jun Seo admitted, his voice slightly shaky.

Mu Hyeok's surprise turned into suspicion. "Why would you do something like that?" he questioned.

"I'll be honest with you," Jun Seo began. "Seri and I were in love. We dated for a while, but then her friend Joo Meok came between us and made her break up with me. I know that she still loves me and wants me. What we had together cannot be forgotten."

Mu Hyeok's disbelief and shocked expression were evident on his face. "When did you two break up?" he asked.

"Not long ago, just a couple of weeks before your brother came into the picture," Jun Seo replied confidently.

Mu Hyeok felt a surge of anger building up inside him. He couldn't believe that Seri had been playing games with his brother's feelings. "So, you're saying that Seri...?"

"Yes, in order to get back at me, she decided to date your brother," Jun Seo interrupted, his tone unwavering.

Mu Hyeok's mind raced. He felt a surge of anger towards Seri for playing his brother and for causing the rift between him and Jeong Hyeok. He didn't think twice about the possibility that Jun Seo might be lying.

"Why did she target my brother? All he did was love her and cherish her. He doesn't deserve that," Mu Hyeok said, frustration and concern clear in his voice as he looked at Jun Seo.

"I am sorry if I stepped over the line, but I had to do something. I tried to talk sense into Jeong Hyeok-ssi because that's not the Seri that I know. I don't know what she is trying to achieve from all of this, and I don't want her to hurt an innocent person, your brother. She might be trying to hurt me, I can feel that. and I don't mind, I love her, but that's also unfair for your brother" Jun Seo explained, his eyes filled with fake guilt and remorse.