Chapter 24: What if we both would need more

Hey guyss!! Finally, I finished the chapter.

I am sorry I didn't get the time to reply to the comments on the previous chapter, but I have read them all, and thank you sooo much for commenting and supporting the story. 💕💕💕

I hope you enjoy the chapter 😁
.

.

.

"Did you check with Pyo Chi Su?" Seri asked Gwang Hyeok who was behind the wheel.

Gwang Hyeok nodded and said, "He doesn't know anything"

"Where could he be?" she asked no one in particular.

It had already been hours since Seri and Gwang Hyeok started searching together. They had searched every place that came to their minds, and every place where Seri and Jeong Hyeok had been to, but they couldn't find him.

Seri glanced at Gwang Hyeok, she took pity on him. He looked tired as if he hadn't slept in days. He was diligently searching for his elder brother.

"Gwang Hyeok-ssi go home rest. I will take over from here."

"But noona I can't leave you alone searching. It is too tiring to do it on your own."

"Don't worry about me, I can handle myself."

"If you want we can stop for today and continue tomorrow" Seri gave him a look at his suggestion, and he nodded understanding.

"Of course, you won't be able to do it."

"Drop me off at my car and then you go home." Seri wasn't giving him any other choice, so he nodded and did what he was told.

.

.

.

After roaming around and searching some of their places again, Seri had only one place left in her mind, and she genuinely hoped that Jeong Hyeok would be there or else she would lose it.

.

.

.

She parked in front of the small cottage where they once had the most beautiful time together. (Chapter 12).

She sighed as she saw a dim light coming out of the place.

He is here. She thought. She stared at the place remembering when they first visited it together.

Jeong Hyeok smiled and placed a peck on her lips. "We will come here whenever you want" He suggested. (Chapter 12)

.

.

.

Flashback...

"We have to stop coming here every other day," Seri asked as she snuggled more into Jeong Hyeok's warm figure.

They were both lying in bed with Seri half-draped over Jeong Hyeok's naked torso. She rested her head comfortably on his bare chest. The gentle rise and fall of his breathing were very soothing to her after a long day at work. Jeong Hyeok's arms were wrapped protectively around her, one hand gently stroking her hair, and the other resting on the small of her back, anchoring her to him.

Jeong Hyeok chuckled at his girlfriend's sudden words. "Why is that?" He flipped them so she was beneath him.

Seri wrapped her arms around his neck, "It is a long drive and too spontaneous for two workaholics like us."