Chapter 21: Catch me the way that you do

Hello Guys!!

Ok, 10.5K words are not a joke. I thought it was easy to finish them in a week, but it took the usual time (3 weeks). I am sorry I wasn't able to post the chapter quicker than that.

Hopefully, you will like this chapter :)

Thank you so much for the comments and votes. 💕💕💕

.

.

.

Midday, before the phone call the Ri's household received...

Seo Dan and Seung Joon had previously agreed to divide the tasks for buying the furniture. Each one took responsibility for specific areas. Initially, Seri and Seo Dan took the lead, with Jeong Hyeok and Seung Joon following closely behind, offering their opinions and occasional suggestions as they explored the stores. And when it was time for Seung Joon and Jeong Hyeok to choose items for their assigned spaces, the ladies happily stepped back. They observed, enjoying the sight of their men getting excited about each potential purchase, especially for the outdoor area.

Unbeknownst to them, the same old lady who saw them in the park (Hae-Ran), Eun Ji's mother, followed them to the mall along with Yura. She was observing their interactions from a distance and following their every move. Yura was unaware of what was happening, so she followed her grandmother, thinking that it was a game they were playing with some nice people.

Jeong Hyeok proposed a visit to a specific store specializing in kitchen essentials, and Seo Dan eagerly agreed, taking the charge alongside him. Seri and Seung Joon, knowing that they are as useless as a three-year-old in the kitchen, simply followed along without interfering, content to witness Jeong Hyeok and Seo Dan's interaction.

"One second, let me show you the kitchen." Seo Dan quickly retrieved a photo of the kitchen on her phone and shared it with Jeong Hyeok.

"Light palette," they simultaneously exclaimed, exchanging smiles that reflected their shared understanding and excitement

Amused by the display, Seung Joon turned to Seri and playfully suggested "Let's go for an ice cream. At least we won't feel that useless."

Seri's eyes sparkled with mischievousness as she contemplated the tempting proposition. She glanced at her friend and boyfriend who were busy having a conversation over some box, then looked at Seung Joon and smiled gesturing for him to follow her.

However, before they could act on it, Seo Dan's voice interrupted their actions, and her tone indicated that she was not pleased.

"No one is leaving for ice cream," Seo Dan declared.

Seung Joon and Seri exchanged a quick glance and stood there in their places like two obedient kids. They both nodded in agreement and re-focused their attention on the task at hand.