Getting to know you

My phone's Ringtone which was Rihanna's please don't stop the music was blaring from the speakers scaring the shit out of me. I woke up with my hair all over the place and just confused. I wiped my face from the morning hue that covered my eyes.

I answered my phone without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?".

"Come outside!".

"Excuse me?!".

"Cassie come outside!" As he ended the call.

Was this guy serious at 9am when I'm clearly hungover. I groaned and slowly motioned myself to put my peacoat on over my pajamas. I didn't even care about what I looked like. On the way out I put my hair in a high ponytail.

As I left my house I see a black Jeep Wrangler sport. Why was the damn car lifted when we live in Atlanta I have no idea. I shook my head as I approached him.

"Good morning sunshine!" As he sarcastically said.

"Why are you at my house?. Never mind at 9 am".

"Someone is hungover yet again".

"Last time I checked I'm 24, I do what I want".

"Gotta say you look good for someone who's brain is frying".

"Whatever!. Why are you here?".

"Well... I did want to take you out for breakfast. I mean so we can get to know each other better. Especially if anytime were around each other I might end up in between your legs. It's only fair".

"Aren't we cocky so early in the morning?".

"Anyway you could go like that which I wouldn't recommend or you can go inside and change".

"And what if I don't want to go?" I challenged him.

"Then i'll fire you right here, right now, this very minute" as he smirked.

"Just give me 10 mins" as I rolled my eyes.

I ran inside and grabbed a pair of my skinny jeans and a hoodie along with my converse sneakers. I left my hair in the high ponytail and ran outside.

"Almost 12 mins, Cassie you have to be punctual".

"Punctual my ass" as I mumbled.

"That attitude will be the reason you get punished a lot by me. But then again you'll probably like it" as he chuckled.

"Where are we going to eat?".

"First off I would like to know who you went out with last night?".

"M.Y.O.B"

"It's my business when just yesterday I was tasting you in my office".

"You don't know them so forget about it already".

"Cassie what if I told you I can pin point everything you did last night?".

"I would say you are a creepy stalker who needs help".

"I probably do need help. But I'm a very particular man Cassie. I like to keep everyone and everything on a tight leash".

"People aren't dogs and you have people like myself who like to keep things to themselves".

"You'll learn soon enough, Cassie" as he parked the car.

I just realized my boss was crazy like insanely crazy.

We enter the restaurant and all eyes were on us. Talk about feeling uncomfortable. I felt his hand on the small of my back trying to make me feel better.

As we sat the waiter came over asking us if we needed anything. Apparently James knew the people who owned this place. Go figure!.

"Are you okay, Cassie?".

"Yeah I'm fine" as I'm looking around to see most of the people here are upper class.

"Listen... it doesn't matter what they're thinking about us. Our opinions about ourselves are the only opinions that should matter".

"You're right" as I let out a deep breath. Have you ever felt like when you went somewhere and some just stared at you that they know your deepest secret. Yeah that was happening to me.

"Just relax and order whatever you like".

I nodded as I looked at my menu. Never mind my head was killing me. That's when the Waiter came back to the table to take our orders.

"Well I see you made a decision on what you'll have".

"Yes I'll have the breakfast combo" as I looked up.

"Scrambled, Poached or Sunny side up?".

"Scrambled, thank you".

"No problem beautiful" as he smiled.

(Clears throat) "excuse me I don't think you're job entitles you to flirt with customers?".

"No sir I'm sorry".

"Right just get me the same and get out of here" as he waved his hand at him.

"Cassie if this is going to be a reoccurrence every time I take you out then I'll just have to keep you locked away" as he laughs.

"I can't help it" as I shrugged.

"I know you can't, but I don't like to share".

"You really need to go see a therapist!. There's a underlining issue there".

"Funny" as he dryly said.

After breakfast he drove me back to my place. We sat there parked outside.

"Since you knew the people who owned the place aren't you worried that they'll tell your wife you were with another woman?".

"My wife only listens to me, she doesn't go on hear say".

"Figures but I think I'm going to go inside now" as I smile.

Before I could even move her pulled me towards him. He looked into my eyes and crashed his lips on mine. His lips felt so soft on mine I couldn't pull away. Now my body decides it wants to give in.

I climbed on top of his lap as we continued to make out. He groaned as I rubbed my hot core over his swollen member. We both pulled back to catch a breath.

"Cassie I don't think you're ready for this just yet"

"Oh but I am" as I place small kisses along his neck.

"Plus... I wouldn't want to do it here in this car. I rather a big bed so it's more room to do a lot more in".

"I guess" as I got off his lap and back in my seat.

"Don't worry, I don't want you to think I didn't want you cause I could've taken you right here in this seat. Screaming my name and begging me not to stop. You deserve to be taken somewhere where I can make you feel everything and anything" as he smirked.

"Well I'm going inside, for real this time" as I got out and ran up to my front door. For reasons unknown I turned around to see James with his finger to his lips signaling me to hush.

I shook my head and walked inside my house.