Finito

"Damn Cassie!!! Answer the man?!" Marisa yelled.

I came out of my thoughts only to realize James was still on one knee just eyeing me to answer him. Even though this man has done some crazy ass shit I still love him.

And he saved me from his crazy brother. I nod quickly and he placed the beautiful ring on my finger. I smiled and felt my eyes tear up.

He got up and kissed me. The crowd cheered and yelled at us. We pulled apart and he hugged me. "She said yes everyone. I have the family that I've always wanted now".

Marisa ran up to me and grabbed my hand to check out the ring. "He did good". I smiled and was still in shock. "Then again he has money so I'm happy he picked out such a nice ring".

James looked over at us with a smile. I looked back at him and saw my future. Maybe all the things we went through was a test to see if we would stay together?.

Marisa handed me London... while James was getting congratulated by other people. I still wish my mom was here to see this day.

A few years...

I had another baby and it was a boy. James was ecstatic, we named him after James since he wanted that so bad. London was just like her dad. Very bossy and demanding.

Ryan tried to escape from jail but he got caught so they sent him to a more high secured prison. Apparently, when he tried to escape the guard dogs chewed his ass up. Serves him right though.

Also, found out he was a person of interest in James ex wife sister who went missing years back. From what I know the ex wife was trying to play match maker but instead she went missing.

We moved into a new house. The house he shared with his ex wife was too weird for me. So after annoying him day after day he finally gave into me and purchased a new smaller house. Who the hell needs a huge house?.

But life is good. I have no complaints at all. Who would've thought when I started messing around with James that we would be here now. With two kids!.

I guess sometimes you have to go through crazy shit to see what's in front of you.

The end.