Visitation

Ryan has been in a sour mood all day. It was bringing me down so I just kept my distance from him until he calmed down. Plus, I was too busy setting up in the baby's room.

"Cassie, I'll be back okay?. I have some business to handle". He came up to me and kissed my forehead. I nodded and didn't say a word.

I heard the front door slam. At the same time my phone started buzzing.

- I have to talk to you!. Please come visit me. We need to talk.

This guy can't seem get a clue that I don't want him bothering me. I couldn't but think maybe I should go see him. I'll be back before Ryan gets back anyway. Getting up I quickly waddled to get my purse and car keys.

The ride up there I was anxious. Like what the hell am I doing?. This is the same man who kidnapped me and tried to kill me.

About an hour and some change later I arrived at the prison. Before getting out I had to talk myself to even get out of the car.

"Ma'am please we have to look through your bag and pat you down", the correction officer said.

"Like I could possibly be hiding anything...", I rolled my eyes and let the man do his job. Once he as finished he let me through.

James was waiting for me in a private area. I took a seat and flipped my hair over my shoulders while staring at him.

"Well hello to you too. I don't even get a how you doing".

"Cut the shit James!. Why am I here?", I crossed my arms over my chest as much as I could.

"First off how's the baby?".

"That's none of your concern. Now can we discuss why I'm here".

"Still in denial that the baby is mine, huh?", he laughed.

"If this is what you have me here for than I'm leaving", I stood up getting my purse.

"Wait?, just relax and don't get yourself all worked up".

"For real this time", I sat back down slamming my purse on the table.

"First off I never killed your mother. I mean I've done some crazy ass shit but I would never kill another person".

"But you choked me out, so I mean--".

"That's a different story!. You wouldn't shut the hell up so I shut you up myself. And I didn't kill you right?. You didn't die", as he shrugged.

"Anyway!. So if you didn't kill my mother than who did?".

"See that's the thing... I don't know if you'll believe me if I tell you", he leaned in closely.

"Try me".

"Ryan".

I rolled my eyes and put my head back. I wasn't not in mood to deal with his stupid games. "James listen to me whatever you have against your brother you need to give it up".

"Cassie, I'm in here because I kidnapped you. Yes, I'm guilty of that but I didn't kill anyone. He's trying to destroy me so he can have what I was suppose to have".

"And what's that James. Enlighten me", I raised my brow waiting for him to answer. He stared at me intently before answering.

"You and our child. He couldn't deal with me having you so what could he do?. Destroy me and get me out the picture".

"James the DNA test was done. Ryan is the father".

"Are you sure?. He could've rigged the test. But in all honesty and seriousness I am the father".

I couldn't say anything. What could I say?. He wouldn't listen anyway.

"You two for some reason keep playing games with me. I'm 9 months pregnant and I'm sitting here in a jail visitation room talking to someone who kidnapped me".

"You call it kidnapped and I call it keeping you two safe. Despite the slight violence. Think about it Cassie. Why didn't Ryan save you?. Or try to contact you?. Then you're mother ends up dead and you instantly move in with him. No one was in his way to get to you".

"I can't do this!. You two are fucking crazy. And I'm having a child for crazy people".

"Oh and I heard we're having a girl!. Can't wait!. Any names picked out?".

"Excuse me?. How did you know that?".

"Don't worry I have my ways. Any names picked out?", he smiled.

"No, how can I focus on names when people I love are getting killed cause I'm surrounded by mentally insane men".

"I like the name London Sade", he rubbed his chin just contemplating.

"Did you not here anything I just said?", I shook my head in annoyance.

"I hear you but I'm ignoring you. Like always. You overthink things. I'm telling you the truth here and you seem to be ignoring me".

"So if Ryan is the killer what should I do?".

"Get away from him!. He's very dangerous and he can only mask himself for so long before his true colors show. If that happens good luck".

"Wonderful!, he won't let me out of his sight for too long".

"Yeah he's very possessive. Just stay away from him and stay out of his way. Once my lawyers get me out of here I'll do the rest. Just be careful", he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "And keep London safe too".

"Shut up", I smiled and looked away. "But what about your wife?".

"Oh she divorced me after finding out why I got arrested. She had some choice words for me too", he smirked.

"Well shit do you blame her?. But I need to get back home before Ryan gets home", I stood up slowly.

"Just make sure no one is following you when you leave, you two are important to me", he stood up and kissed my cheek while touching my belly. "Take good care of London".

"Bye James", I laughed and walked out.

I definitely couldn't make this story up. Now I have to figure out how to keep Ryan sane until James comes out.

I wasn't going to update but I can't help myself. 😬