Part 2

James POV

My vision was blurry from being unconscious since the accident. I woke up to not seeing Cassie anywhere in sight. Dammit!. My head hurts too much for this shit.

"Excuse me?!. Nurse can you tell me if a young girl who was in labor was taken to this same hospital?. Her name is Cassie".

"Yeah a girl did come in here ranting about she was in an Acident and she was in labor too".

"Good what room is she in?".

"Sorry sir only her and her child's father can be in there. You'll have to wait until later on" she smiles.

"What do you mean?. I'm the child's father".

"No your not. There's a young gentleman in there with her as we speak claiming to be the father. Weird young guy too".

"Do me a huge favor?. I need you to get security up to that room. That guy is a psycho path who's been after Cassie and I for months. He's crazy and very dangerous!".

"Did you hit your head that hard?. You're delusional. Maybe you need more pain medicine".

"If you stick me with that needle I will not hesitate to fight you. Being that you're a woman".

"Calm down sir. Just making sure you're going to be okay".

"No!. I need to be there for Cassie and London".

"London?" She questioned me.

"Our daughters name we agreed on. Now please go get help before he ends up killing her".

After minutes of protest this idiot finally believed me and went to get help. I slowly swing my legs over the bed. I had to save Cassie somehow. And hopefully everyone gets up to the room at the same time.

Cassie POV

Every now and then I would glance at Ryan who was just sitting in the chair across from me. He was just staring at me. His watching me was making me very nervous.

I definitely needed the epidural sometime soon these contractions were ripping me apart.

The nurse came back inside slowly not as she once did before. So that right there made me know she knew what was going on.

"Let's check you Cassie" she put on a pair of gloves and proceeded to check me. I winced at the pain.

"I don't think you need the epidural. You're already 8 centimeters... Just one more to go and you can start pushing".

"Already? That was fast and very painful" I nervously smile back.

"I'll be right back" she glanced at me to Ryan and walked out.

"Soon our baby will be here Cassie" he smiled.

"Ryan spare me please I'm in no mood at this point for your delusional mind set" as another contraction hit me.

Suddenly I felt the need to push. I was trying my hardest to delay this birth. Ryan eyes lid up once he realized what was going on.

"Should I go get a nurse?" He asked.

"Please!!" All I could do is pray that this man doesn't even come close to holding my baby.

As Ryan walked out my room door. I had to think of something fast. Even though I felt the need to push I had to get to the door and lock it.