Judgment Day

Standing here in front of his house. I've never been so scared in my life. I couldn't stop fidgeting my fingers. I had all negative thoughts in my head along with a letter in my pocket. In case if he decided to kill me.

I have to go inside, he keeps texting me seeing where I am. Hmm... I wonder if this is what judgement day will feel like. Because if so I'm in serious trouble.

Taking my slow ass time walking up to his door. All I can think about is what's going to happen once I tell him. I remember we had this discussion before.

FLASHBACK

"So how come you and your wife don't have any kids?" As I asked.

"Because I don't want any" as he calmly said.

"Oh... But how come?".

"I don't like to share Cassie and that goes with having kids. They'll just be in the way".

"Okay.."

"Let me guess you want kids?".

"Yes of course I love kids. I want two kids and that's it" as I smiled.

"Well I bet when you find that guy he will help produce those two kids for you" as he sipped his drink. "Are you on the pill?".

"No it makes you gain weight!".

"Well I guess it's condoms or pull out. And both of them I'm skilled at" as he smiled. "Just please inform me if you do get pregnant?".

"Of course I'll tell you".

"I want you to promise me you will tell me and not hide it from me. And from there we'll figure out what to do".

"I promise".

"You're a good girl, Cassie" as he kissed my forehead.

END OF FLASHBACK

I stood there as I was about to knock when James opened the door. How in the hell did he know I was here already?.

"Took you long enough!" As he pulled me inside.

"Yeah, sorry about that" as I smiled. He took me into his arms and started kissing me. I wasn't feeling this right now. I just wanted to tell him what I came here for. And it wasn't sex!.

"James?" As I softly said.

"What?" As he continued kissing on my neck.

"I have something to tell you!" As I tried to push him off of me. But you know what James being 6'2 and just a lot of muscle that was hard. Especially with me being just 5'2.

"Can it wait until we're done?" As he starts moving his hands down my hips.

"Umm... No it can't wait". He stopped and looked at me.

"What is it?" As he waited for me to say something.

"Well you see... Umm... I'm--" I was cut off by the door opening only to see Ryan walking in like he was on a mission. What the fuck is going on?.

"Hey big bro!. I figured to be here for when she tells you what she has to tell you. Go on Cassie" as he looked towards me.

"I want you out of my house now!. Cassie and I need to be alone anyway" as he gave Ryan a cold look.

"I'm not doing anything but just being an innocent bystander" as he smirked.

"Ryan can you just leave!. I want to do this by myself" as I said to him.