This would happen

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Damn writers block is a serious thing!. Oh if you noticed two of my books are no longer available. Only because a girls gotta hustle. So I published Take A Chance and Walk Away on Amazon and Barnes and noble ebook.

Ryan stood right in front of us. I couldn't explain the fear I felt knowing what he could be capable of. James didn't look scared at all. What the hell?. Ryan looked upset as he just watched us.

"Look at the happy family", he stood there with a smug look on his face.

"How in the hell did you find us?", James looked stunned.

"Well that GPS app you put on Cassie's phone I activated it for myself. Don't you realize how open cellphones are now?. Of course not". He closed the door locking it.

"Why can't you just leave us alone?", he turned to me with this look in his eyes.

"Why should I leave you alone?. So you two can go on living a happy life together. Or when James gets tired of you and decides to do the exact same thing he did to his wife he'll do to you".

"Hey, don't even put that ridiculous ideas in her head. You know she's easily influenced".

"It's the truth. And she'll see it for herself in about an year".

"You both know I'm here right?. Talking like I'm not even in the same room as you both", I huffed.

"Wait, hold up how did you get a key for this room?", I asked.

"Oh the guy gave me some serious attitude so I stabbed him with his own pocket knife. And I just got the key and came on in" he calmly explained.

"Something is seriously wrong with you", James pointed out.

"I'm fine, it's you two that is the problem", he waved his fingers at us. "All I wanted was to have a nice family but no I can't have that. But my scrum brother can have what the fuck ever he wants with no problem". His voice boomed throughout the room making me jump.

"Ryan look if you just leave. We both will act like nothing ever happened" I pleaded with him.

"Speak for yourself", James chimed in. I turned to look at him as if he was stupid. "What?. Do you think this nut case is going to listen to anything you're saying?".

"You're not helping at all. Leave it up to you he kills us right now" I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Hey! Hey!... Shut up!. Both of you!. I can't even think straight!" He yelled. I jumped again which caused me to have some stomach pains. I started breathing a little bit hoping it would stop.

"Ryan please just don't do anything stupid, please". I held my stomach and continued to breathe. Why am I not surprised this would be happening.

"Cassie just shut up!. You're mouth is the last thing I want to hear!".

"See I told you just stay quiet", James shook his head as he looked at me.

"This is your fault putting that stupid GPS app on my phone. If you didn't do that I wouldn't have this problem right now!" I hissed.

"Yeah okay blame me for making sure you wasn't doing anything stupid. But I see the GPS didn't stop you from sleeping with my brother" he rambled on.

"If you two don't shut the fuck up. I'm going to kill you both right here right now".

"Can you just kill James first?. Plus it seems you both have some animosity from the beginning to hash out".

"Did she just try to throw me under the bus?. Touché Cassie!. Touché" he rolled his eyes.

"James shut up your mouth is causing me to have contraction!".

"SHUT THE FUCK UP,NOW!!!" He slammed his hand down on the counter causing the cabinets to shake.

That caused me to jump and that's when I felt the gush of liquid coming down my thighs. This couldn't be happening right now!. I gasped and felt the liquid with my hands. Oh no!.

I muffled my scream as the contractions came on full blown pain. Last thing I wanted was for them to realize I was in labor.

James looked at me and noticed what was happening right before his eyes. He stood up and walked over to me.

"Oh my god!. Are you... The baby?..." He stood back up pacing back and forth.

"James what the fuck are you doing?. You're making me dizzy!".

"Ryan I think Cassie's water broke!. Actually I'm sure of it!. What the fuck do we do?".

"Jesus!!!. This pain is too much!. Oh my god please get help or call 911!". If I would've known the pain I would be in... I wouldn't have had sex at all.

"She's probably faking it... Thinking I would call 911 and get myself caught. I don't fucking think so. Nice try Cassie", he rolled his eyes and walked away.

"What the fuck I'm not lying!!!. Please call the cops James please!. I refuse to give birth in this motel room with you two!" I screamed.

James as nervous as he was ran over to the phone to call 911 but the line was cut. He looked over at Ryan who smiled and shrugged.

"I guess you'll be giving birth right here on this bed. And how lucky are you?. You have myself and James to help", he grinned devilishly.

I screamed at the top of lungs as another contraction hit. If this was karma for everything I've done I would be truly sorry.

"What the fuck Ryan?!. She's in labor and in pain we have to get her help!" He screamed.

"She's fine, she's a strong girl. She'll deliver right here. Look at it as a natural birth".

"Are you that sick of a fucking maniac?!!!. She needs a hospital, now!".

"James your mouth is giving me a headache along with Cassie's whining", he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"He's crazy!. James don't let him do this. What if something goes wrong?. I could die and so could your daughter".

"Ryan that's it!. I can't do this!. You're messing with an innocent life here. She's needs a hospital!".

Ryan took out a gun from inside of his shirt and hit James with the bud of the gun causing him to fall to he ground. He turned to me "Cassie did you really think you wouldn't pay for what you did?. Well now you're going to pay a very slow and painful delivery".

I started crying as the pain kept hitting me.

"Just the two of us just like how it should've been", he sat on the bed and moved my hair from my face as I continued breathing.