Away from Home

I awoke from a deep sleep. My head was groggy. I felt dizzy a little. Once my sight cleared up I saw we were on a plane. What the hell is going on?.

Moving a little, I see James sitting next to me. He was in a deep thought as he watched out the plane window.

"Oh good you're up!" As sneered at me.

"What happened?. Where are we?" As I held my head.  It was pounding.

"Well you decided to put up a fight with me so I put some  chloroform and have you inhale it. Sorry but I'm not. And now we're on a plane going to Toronto until I figure out what's next" as he said with such anger in his voice.

"Why are you doing this?" As I stayed still.

"Because Cassie... I refuse to have my brother win. I had you first and that baby should be mine to begin with. I'm not letting you go that easy".

"But your married!. So why do you care?". He instantly grabbed my hair and pulled me to him.

"If you mention anything about my wife or marriage you'll be fucking sorry. You hear me?" As he hissed.

I nodded quickly and said "Crystal clear". He let me go as I flew back in my chair. Which made my head hurt much more.

Searching through my clothes for my cellphone I cursed at myself.

"Yeah I took your cellphone and smashed it. So don't try and be slick" as he mean face mugged me.

"This isn't necessary James. Just let me go. What if something happens to this baby?".

"That'll be a blessing now.. Wouldn't it?" As he smiled.

"Are you planning to hold me hostage?. I mean eventually someone will alert the authorities that I'm missing and I'm pregnant. Ryan will say something".

"Cassie shut up!. You're not helping. And if you don't stop saying dumb shit this will be a very long tortuous trip".

"You've lost your mind" as I got teary.

"No I didn't lose my mind but I'm not about to lose you either. So get fucking comfortable and stop whining".

I think he must've heard me sobbing cause he turned to look at me.

"You can blame yourself for this!. You had to sleep with him right?!. And now shit got real and you want to cry about it".

"All of a sudden you want to have a problem with what is going on?. What?. Was it the DNA results that you're upset about?".

"I always had an issue with the situation. But I wasn't going to be a bitch about it. I took the news like a man".

"A man?. Really cause what you're doing isn't a manly thing. It's a childish thing". Before I knew it he slapped me hard across the face. I felt the stinging still merging from my face.

"Don't get sassy with me!. I run this now okay. Just shut the fuck up and be a good girl" as he went to the back of the plane.

"You're crazy" as I whispered.

"I'm not crazy!. I just don't like sharing the things I have. We discussed this in the beginning but obviously you had other ideas".

Once we landed in Toronto he grabbed me and warned me not to fight him. He threw me into the car and drove to a hotel outside of town.

"Now listen here. You are not to talk to anyone!. No maids or room service and not even the fucking people next door. You are to stay in here at all times. And if I find out you disobeyed me you'll be punished".

"James who are you?. This isn't the same person I know".

"Apparently you don't know shit Cassie. That's your problem. Welcome to my dark side" as he smirked.

"I have no clothes here. Or anything I need. Like prenatal pills, etc".

"I've taken care of all of that. I prepared for this for a while now. So make yourself a home until we move again".

"You won't get away with this... You do know that" as I sneered at him. "Your wife, Ryan and my mom will know something is wrong".

"There you go again. Did that slap not hurt or something?. Cause you keep doing exactly what I told you not to do".

"Fuck you James" as I hissed.

"Poor Cassie.. Punishment starts now. He grabbed my hair and threw me on the bed. He grabbed a pair of handcuffs out of his suit jacket and roughly handcuffed me to the best post.

"You're an Animal" as I tried to wiggle from the handcuffs.

"You'll just make it worse so stop wiggling. hungry?. I'll go something for you two to eat" as he walked out the room and left me handcuffed to the bed.

I looked around and knew this was going to be a long process. Tears fell down my cheeks as realization set in.

About 10 mins later he walked in with a plate of food. He sat on the bed and tried feeding me. I spit the food back at him and said "fuck you".

He placed the late down on the counter and said "you'll be hungry very soon and how irresponsible of you to starve your child".

"Whatever  Ryan and I do for our child is none of your business".

He ended up throwing the plate against the wall and came close to me and said "I was trying to be nice but I see you have an attitude so you can starve tonight and maybe if you lose the fucking attitude you'll eat breakfast in the morning".

I sat there and watched him. He's losing it!. Now turned on the tv for me and disappeared to make a phone call. I closed my eyes for a moment to think. I had to find a way to get out of this. And it doesn't help I'm millions of miles away from home.

Just Imaging Ryan saving me from this hell hole. I don't know if telepathy works but we are about to find out.

---------------------------

Sorry!. About the late update... With my and son I being sick and having writers block it was cray cray!. But I hope this chapter didn't suck too much for you guys. But I'm back now!. ✌🏽️