The big news.

Y/m- Y/n come downstairs.
Y/n- Alright!
Y/m- We're moving next month to another city because I have gotten a new job there. Don't worry It'll be fine I already am friends with our neighbors they are really sweet.
Y/n- Yeah mom it's fine, I'll start packing today.
Y/m- Alright honey, I love you!
Y/n- Love you too mom.

*I go up to your room and start packing a little until I realize that I'm not gonna see my friends anymore and that I will start a new school.*

*next day at school*

I'm walking to my locker and I see my friends coming (Leah, Sarah and Tony)
L- Hey y/n, how are you?
Y/n- I'm good, I need to tell y'all something...
S- Yeah..what is it?
*Sarah look at me in the eyes with a worried look*
Y/n- I'm moving next month to a new city, I'm really sorry guys I'm gonna miss you so much.
L & T- We're gonna miss you too!
*Y'all hug and Sarah starts to cry*
Y/n- Don't cry Sarah it'll be fine, I'll call you guys every day!
*the bell rings and you go to your first lesson, english*
Everything goes well and I do all my classes. After school I walked home and packed some more things in the bags.

*it's two days before moving*
I wanted to have a fun time with my friends before moving so I decided to invite everyone over for a sleepover.

__________________________________
                               Besties💕
Y/n
Do you guys want to come over for a sleepover tonight at mine? I'll buy all the snacks and everything I just wanna have one last sleepover together before moving.

Tony🤓
Hell yeah, I'm on! I'll be there at 8.

Sarah❤️
Aww don't remind me I'm gonna cry, but I'm on!

Leah🤞💕
Sounds good to me, cya at 8 then.
__________________________________

*I turn off your phone and ask my mom to drive me to the grocery store. Of course she says yes. At the store I buy everything my friends like, sour patch kids, Pringles, Reese's, McDonald's, soda, everything! This is gonna be the best night ever!