Should I call him?

*Monday*
I woke up with Jaden still on my chest but Champ was sleeping next to me.
Y/n- Jaden wake up. We need to go to skl.
Jd- I'm not going.
Y/n- Okay. But I am, so get off me.
Jd- Mmkay.
He got off my chest and laid down with Champ and he held him tight.

I started putting my clothes on and I could feel Jadens eyes on me.
Y/n- Jaden stop watching me.
Jd- I'm not.
I turned around and he pretended to be asleep. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. I rolled my eyes and got downstairs to eat breakfast.
I sat down next to Javon.
J- So how did it go?
I didn't say anything. I'm so tired of this, I don't wanna talk about it.
J- Okay.

When I was done I went to the car. Some time later everyone else came to the car.
They dropped me off at school and I thanked for the drive and went inside.

I got to my locker and took my books and got to my first lesson, English.
At English I got detention for not paying attention, that's literally so weird.
After English it was PE but I pretended to be sick so I didn't have to join.
After PE it was lunch. I got into the cafeteria and when I went inside I saw..Isabella.
Y/n- Isabella? Where were you guys? I ran up to her but she ignored me and when she saw me coming towards her she walked away. What the fuck is happening? They literally left and didn't say where they were going and now when Isabella is back in skl she's ignoring me? What the fuck.
The rest of the skl went okay. I didn't go to the detention bc I didn't feel for it.
I walked home and I didn't see Javon so I went home by myself.

When I was 15 minutes from home a group of boys started following me. I started to panic. I don't want anything bad to happen. And if it does, what am I gonna do? Call Jaden? I'm so mad at him rn I can't call him. I guess I'll make it by myself.
The group came closer and I started to walk faster.
Boy- Hey little girl. Don't walk so fast.
The group ran up to me and started punching me until I was bleeding. Then they left. I continued walking home.
I got home and went into the bathroom. When I was looking at myself into the mirror and was about to start washing of all the blood Jaden came in. He was looking at his phone and he didn't see me. He locked the door and looked up at me.
Jd- Omg y/n. What happened? 
Y/n- A group of boys.
Jd- I'm so sorry. Why didn't you call me?
Y/n- I..don't know..
Jd- Come here.
He opened his arms and was about to hug me.
Y/n- But I'm all bloody.
Jd- I couldn't care less. Hug me now.
I hugged him. He held me tight. I felt safe. I started crying.
Jd- Sh sh! Don't worry princess I'm here with you.
I started to cry even more. He hugged me tighter.
Y/n- I'm so sorry Jaden. I didn't mean to be so mad at you. I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me. I love you so much I don't wanna lose you. I've missed you so much, your hugs and you calling me princess. Please Jaden forgive me.

He pulled away and looked at me. He started tearing up.
Jd- Y/n I love you more. Your the best girl I've ever met when you were mad at me I cried so much. I don't wanna lose you. You mean so much to me. And when I see you like this it hurts. Of course I forgive you. He smiled slightly.
I smiled and kissed him on the lips.
Jaden walked away and patted on a bench for me to sit on. I jumped up on it and he started cleaning my face. I looked at him while he was cleaning my face. He is so caring and sweet. I love this boy so much, he doesn't deserve me I'm the worst girlfriend ever, he deserves someone much better than me.
Jd- All done.
He threw away all the towels and came back to me. He put his hands on my thighs and looked at me. His pretty brown eyes met mine.
Jd- You're so pretty y/n.
I smiled and we leaned in. We kissed and after a while we stopped and got out of the bathroom and went inside his room, it was a mess.
Y/n- Jaden, what happened?
Jd- I missed you.
I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Then I started to clean his room.
Jd- Y/n you don't have to-
Y/n- Yes I do. It was because of me that your room looks like this now.

After I cleaned everything up I went to the bed with Jaden. I laid down on his chest and he started playing with my hair.
Y/n- Jaden, don't feel any pressure on telling that to me. I'll wait.
Jd- Thank you y/n. I'll tell you when I'm ready don't worry.

A/n: I know that this chapter isn't that long but next one will be! Btw thank you all so much for 1k reads!!! ❤️