"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!!?"

The next day I woke up in my bed. Damn I forgot to pack up everything because I was too tired. I looked at my phone, it was 6:55, I have time before the bus arrives.

I placed my bags on the bed and started to pack up some clothes and put them in the closet. When I was done packing up I showered, did my makeup and hair, took my phone and walked downstairs.
Y/m- Hey honey, did you sleep well?
Y/n- Yeah the bed is really comfy.
D- I'm glad to hear that.

I opened the fridge and took some orange juice, I also took some pancakes and sat down at the dinner table. Isabella wasn't awake yet but ig she will wake up soon or she'll miss the bus.

5 minutes pass and finally Isabella decided to come downstairs. She grabbed some smoothie and also took some pancakes and sat down next to me.
Y/n- You need to hurry if you're gonna take the bus.
I- Yeah I know don't worry about it.

I put the dish on in the dishwasher and went upstairs to brush my teeth. It's 5 minutes left until the bus arrives. I started to go downstairs to the door and I made sure I had everything. Isabella came running to me and said "let's go".

We started walking to the bus and I was looking at my phone, scrolling on TikTok. As I was scrolling I didn't see where I was going. Isabella shouted at me to stop but I didn't hear her. I walked right across the street and a car was about to run over me. Before it hit me I felt someone grab my arm and pull me away to the sidewalk again.

I was in shock. I looked at the person that just saved my life. It was a bay around my age, a bit taller than me. He had short hair and big brown eyes, I could look in them forever.
Y/n- Thank you so much!!
I hugged him and he hugged me back.
...- No problem!
He smiled at me, the biggest smile I've ever seen.
I- Y/n are you coming? We're gonna miss the bus.
Y/n- Yeah.
...- Wait. You're y/n? Isabella's new sister.
Y/n- Yeah..who are you?
...- I'm Javon, your neighbor. I've heard so much about you!
Y/n- I haven't heard anything about you tho.
*we laughed and he started to go to his car and I started to go to the bus*
J- Well ig I'll see you at school then y/n.

I smiled and got on the bus. I sat next to Isabella and she looked at me with a "you like him?" face.
Y/n- Whaaaat...no I don't, I've just known him for like 5 minutes.
She rolled her eyes and started scrolling on her phone.
And that was the best 5 minutes of my life. I whispered to my self. But of course Isabella heard that.
I- WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!!?