Is he the one?

What have I done? I started to run after Javon but he was faster than me and locked the door. I knocked on it.
Y/n- Javon open the door please!
J- Never y/n I hate you, you hurt me.
He walked upstairs and I sat down on the ground crying. I regret kissing Jaden, but I love him.
I sat there until I heard something.
...- Psst!
I looked around.
...- Up here princess!
I looked up and it was Jaden! He looked out of his window and give me a signal to climb into it. I did. I got into his room and he closed the window.
Jd- Don't worry, Javon won't find out you're here. He smiled.
I nodded and sat down on his bed. His smile faded away as he saw that I've cried.
Jd- What's up? He sat down next to me and put his arm around me. I looked at him sadly. He looked back at me with a worried face. He really cares about me.
Y/n- I feel bad about Javon. I'm really sorry, I messed everything up. He will never forgive me. He hates me.
Jd- No he doesn't. You're the most beautiful girl to ever walk on this planet. He will realize what an amazing girl you are and stop being mad at you, I promise.
Y/n- Woah Jaden. That was so sweet of you, thank you so much.

He smiled. Aww he's so cute when he smiles. He hugged me and I hugged him back. It was a long hug, it felt like forever, and I liked it. He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes.
Jd- Y/n y/l/n. You're the most perfect girl I've ever met. Your smile can light up a whole city and you're eyes are shining like the stars.
I started to smile really big. This boy is the right one.
Jd- Y/n I don't want any boy to hurt you or make you cry. You deserve the world. I'm really happy to have you in my life and to see your pretty face everyday. You always make me smile, even tho we haven't known each other for long I just want to say that I'm the right one for you. I would do anything for you. I don't want you to be with Javon or anyone else. The kiss we had today was the best thing that have ever happened to me and I want to feel that feeling forever. When you left me to run after Javon I got so jealous..

I love you y/n.