Y/n please wake up.

We sat up on the bed, sighted and started with the homework. The homework went well and after a while we finally were done with it!
Jd- And now we're done! Good job y/n!
Y/n- Omg finally, thank you for helping me Jaden! I hugged him tight and he patted me on my back.
Jes- Dinner's ready!
Jd- Alright. Let's go and eat then.
He stood up and opened the door. He then looked at me and held out his hand for me to hold.

We got downstairs and everyone was already there and just looked at us when we came in.
Jay- Hello there lovebirds. She winked.
Javon just looked at us and smiled slightly.
We sat down and started eating. After the dinner we got up to Jadens room and showered, brushed out teeth etc before we went to his bed.

We sat down on his bed and I layer down on his chest and he started rubbing my head. We was about to fall asleep when Jayla and Javon came in.
Jay & J- Hey lovebirds! Wanna watch a movie with us?
Jd & y/n- Ehhh...
J- We've got popcorn!
Jd- Sure!!
We moved a little to the side so Javon and Jayla could fit in the bed. I was too tired so the others chose the movie. A while in the movie me and Jaden started cuddling again and some time after that I fell asleep. Jaden looked down at me and saw that I was asleep.
Jd- I think you guys should go. Y/n needs her sleep.
Jay- Yeah sure. Goodnight Jaden, Javon you coming?
Javon just looked at me.
J- Yeah..I'm coming. They left and closed the door.
Jaden cleaned up the room a little and came up to me and put me under the blanket. Then he kissed my forehead and whispered.
Jd- Goodnight my love. He smiled and got under the blanket next to me. He held me close and tight. I felt safe.

*Jadens pov*
The next morning I got up at 10:51. It was Saturday. I looked at y/n and smiled for a while.
I can't believe this beautiful girl is mine.I said to myself. I kissed her on her forehead and got downstairs to make breakfast.

I made chocolate pancakes, bacon and eggs, orange juice, smoothie and much more.
DJ- Good morning son, whatcha doing?
Jd- Breakfast for y/n. I smiled proudly. 
DJ- You really love her, don't you?
Jd- More than anything. She's my everything.
He smiled and walked away to the living room.

I slowly walked upstairs to my room with the breakfast. I tried to be as quiet as possible because I didn't want y/n to wake up. I placed down the breakfast and walked up to her. I started to shake her slightly.
Jd- Wake up princess.
She didn't wake up.
Jd- Y/n wake up.
She didn't.
I started to worry a little and started shaking her even harder. But she didn't wake up so I felt her pulse. She was alive.
Jd- DAD!
DJ- Yes Jaden?
Jd- Come help me, something's up with y/n.
Dad came in to the room and rushed up to her.
DJ- What has happened?
Jd- She doesn't want to wake up.
Dad put his hand on her forehead and then looked at me.
DJ- I think she's sick. Like really sick.
Jd- What should we do? I started to panic a little.
DJ- We should take her to the hospital.
Jd- Is it that bad?
DJ- Yes, I'm sorry. Take her to the car.
Dad ran downstairs to start the car. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I didn't want y/n to be in pain. I picked her up and kissed her on the lips.
Jd- I'm really sorry baby. I'll do anything to protect you and I'll do anything I can to make you feel better, whatever it takes. I kissed her again and walked down with her to the car.