Javon, the lifesaver!

I woke up the next morning to someone knocking the door.
Jd- Mhmm
The door opened and Jessica came in.
Jes- Good morning  Ja- oh y/n..I didn't know you were here.
Y/n- Hehe yeah..
Jes- Well breakfast is ready so get ready and come down and eat and after that I'll drive you two to skl.
Jd- Alright mum. Thanks.
She left. We got ready and walked downstairs to the kitchen where everybody were. Daelo immediately ran up to me and hugged me.
D- Good morning y/n! He looked up at me and smiled.
Y/n- Good morning Daelo! I smiled back and got to the table. Javon was death staring me.
Jd- Don't look at her like that.
Javon looked at Jaden and then at me and then he left to the car. I quickly ate some pancakes and then got to the car as well.

We got to skl and I thanked for the drive.
J- So how long are you staying at ours?
Y/n- Idk my family haven't came home yet and idk where they are and they're not answering the calls or texts I'm sending them.
J- Sad for you ig.
He walked away to his locker. What the fuck is wrong with him? I got to my locker as well and looked at my schedule. Every lesson with Javon..yay.

I got to my first lesson and sat down, Javon came late and sat down next to me. He looked at me but I ignored him. Then I saw another boy looking at me...Matt. He blew me a kiss and I looked away, he's so disgusting!
Next lesson was science. I got to my locker, took my books and headed to science class. In science we were paired up two and two, I got with Matt.
M- Hello princess.
Y/n- Don't call me that.
M- I call you whatever I want.
He put his hand on my thigh. I was really uncomfortable. I looked over at Javon, he was already looking at me. He was mad, really mad. Javon saw that I was uncomfortable and immediately walked over to us.
J- Y/n I gotta talk to you, can you come with me.
Y/n- Umm sure.
M- Don't take too long. He winked. I wanted to cry.

We got out off the room and I immediately hugged him.
Y/n- Thank you Javon, you saved me!
J- Np y/n. I saw that you were uncomfortable and I couldn't handle that even if I am mad at you I don't wanna see you suffer, ever.
I hugged him again. But this time we got interrupted, by Matt.
M- What are you doing with MY girl dick face?
Y/n- I'm not your gi-
M- Shut up baby I got this!
J- What the fuck!
Javon jumped on Matt and started to punch him HARD in the face. I saw a teacher coming so I immediately pulled Javon away from him and dragged him into another room.

J- What are you-
Y/n- Shh! The teacher was coming dumbass!
J- Oh, thanks for saving me.
Y/n- Np.
It was quiet for a while until Javon said something.
J- Look y/n..I really love you. But if you love my brother I accept that. And I'm happy for you guys. I'm not gonna come in y'all's way or ruin anything, I promise.
I smiled at him, and he smiled back but I knew that was a fake smile.
Y/n- Thank you Javon, I really appreciate that.
I hugged him, again, until we heard the door open. We pulled away and turned around to the door.
T- Javon and y/n, principals office. Now!