What does he need to tell me?

I put on his hoodie. It was warm and cozy and best of all, it smelled just like him.
Jd- Wanna go home now?
Y/n- Yeah let's go!

We got up from the ground and started walking home. This time we also held hands the whole way. When we got home everyone was already asleep and the door was locked so we decided to climb in through Jadens window. He had left it open. Jaden helped me up and when I got into his room I helped him up.

When we got into his room we both took a quick shower and put on our pajamas. We laid down on the bed and I laid on his chest while he was playing with my hair.
Jd- Y/n.
Y/n- Yes Jaden?
Jd- I love you so much. I'm so happy that I'm your boyfriend.
I smiled. He smiled.
Y/n- Aww! I love you more. And I'm so happy to be your girlfriend.
He leaned in and we kissed.
Y/n- I need to go to the bathroom real quick.
Jd- Sure.

When I got out of the bathroom he was on his phone and I laid down on his chest but he pushed me away and continued texting on his phone. Suddenly he laughed at his phone.
Y/n- What's so funny?
He just looked at me and then continued to laugh at his phone.
I crossed my arms and looked away.
Jd- Y/n I was just playing with you. I'm not texting with anyone see. *He showed me his phone*
I looked at his phone, it was locked, but I was still mad at him so I looked away again.
Jd- Cmon y/n. Come here, lay down on my chest, please!
Y/n- No.
Jd- Is my baby mad?
Y/n- Maybe she is.
Jd- Aww come here.

He grabbed my face and started kissing it. He kissed my cheeks, forehead, lips, nose. My whole entire face. I started laughing.
Y/n- Okay Jaden I forgive you! Stop now!
Jd- If you lay down on my chest.
Y/n- Fine. I rolled my eyes sarcastically.
He patted his chest and looked at me while he was smiling.
I laid down and looked at him and his cute little smile on his pretty little face. I started smiling.
Jd- Aww I love your smile.
I smiled even more.
Jd- Aww come here.
He grabbed my face and started kissing it again.
Y/n- Haha! Jaden stop!
Jd- Never!

After a while he stopped and just looked me in my eyes.
Jd- You're so pretty y/n. Never forget that, alright?
Y/n- I promise. I kissed him on the lips.
He smiled.
Jd- Alright. Let's go to sleep now.
Y/n- Okay, goodnight my love. I kissed him.
Jd- Goodnight my princess. He smiled and we felled asleep real quick.

I'm so happy to have him as my boyfriend. He really make me happy every time I see him. He's so kind to me, he always tells me how pretty I am and how much he loves me and he also calls me cute names. My perfect boyfriend.

*Saturday*
Next morning I woke up alone in the bed. I got downstairs and there everyone was, eating breakfast and looking at me as soon as I walked inside the room.
Jd- Good morning princess. He smiled warmly.
J- Good morning sleepyhead.
I smiled.
Y/n- Good morning. I sat down next to Jaden.
He passed me some pancakes and juice.
After the breakfast Jayla, Javon and DJ went downstairs to train and Jessica & Daelo went shopping.

Me and Jaden got upstairs to his room and started playing video game. The same video game we played the day we kissed for the first time. This time I also sat on his lap. We played a few times and I'm ngl I'm pretty good at it.

After we played a few times we went outside to a park. We held hand when we walked to the park and we sat down at a bench when I saw a little kid (around 5 years) coming running towards me.
Kid- I've lost my mom. Can you help me find her?
Y/n & Jd- Yeah sure. What does she look like?
He described her and we started looking for her. We finally found her and he ran up to her.
Kids mom- Thank you so much how can I thank you guys?
Y/n & Jd- No need to thank us! We smiled.
Kids mom- Aww! Are you a couple or sum? You guys are really cute together.
We smiled and looked at each other.
Jd- Yes we are. He smiled even more. I've never seen him smile like this before, he's so proud and happy.

The kid then took Jadens hand and dragged him to the playground to play with him. I sat down on a bench and looked at them. Jaden's so cute with him. It's so cute when they play together.

The mom and kid went home and Jaden came back to me, exhausted.
Jd- That kid-
He didn't say anything else he just layer down on my chest and was about to fall asleep.
Y/n- You're really good with kids.
Jd- I know.
I played with his hair and within a few seconds he was already asleep. I looked at him, he's really cute when he's sleeping. I took a picture of him and put it as my background. I then kissed his head and woke him up.
Y/n- Wanna go home?
Jd- Mhm.

When we walked home he was still a little tired and when we got home he immediately jumped on his bed and patted his chest. I laid down on it and before we fell asleep he said something.
Jd- Y/n...I really need to tell you something.
Y/n- What is it?
I could hear him snoring quietly. He was already asleep. I started to worry a little. What does he need to tell me?