Home alone with Jaden

I woke up the next morning and I didn't feel going to skl today. It was so much drama yesterday and I don't feel so well. But I got up of the bed but when Jaden saw that he immediately grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him.
Y/n- Jadeeeenn!
He pretended to be asleep. I turned around to him and he started smiling.
Y/n- It's not fun. You gotta go to skl!
He opened his eyes quick and looked at me angrily.
Jd- Wait! You're not going?
Y/n- Nah I don't feel so well.
Jd- Then I'm not going either! He smiled proudly.
Y/n- You sure?
Jd- 100% I'd rather be Homs making sure you're okay than go to skl and worry abt you all day.
Y/n- Aww, you're too sweet. I grabbed his face and gave him a quick kiss.

He patted his chest for me to lay on and I did. It took only 5 minutes until we fell asleep again.
We woke up again at 11 and this time we got up. I put on some clothes and he wanted to match with me so he put on a matching outfit.

We got downstairs and he started cooking breakfast.
Jd- Btw nobody's home. He turned around and looked at me. We both looked at each other and smirked.
He finished the cooking and we started eating. When we were done eating we got to the living room and sat down on the sofa.

Y/n- So whatcha wanna do then?
Jd- I don't really know. Truth or dare?
Y/n- But it's just us-
Jd- Truth or dare?
Y/n- Fine. Truth.
Jd- I dare you to kiss me.
Y/n- Jaden I sai-
Jd- You heard me!
Y/n- Fine!

I kissed him and he kissed me back of course. This could've been the most amazing kiss ever. It was perfect. Everything with it was perfect. This moment was the best moment of my life. Then after some minutes I pulled away.
Jd- Y/n..that was amazing...
Y/n- I know...let's do it again!
Jd- I waited for you to say that. He immediately grabbed my face and started kissing me again. The kiss turned into a make out and it held on for a few minutes. Then we both pulled away and looked into each others eyes.

Y/n- You're a really good kisser Jaden.
Jd- I know, I get that a lot.
I only looked at him and his smile faded.
Jd- I was just kidding..
Y/n- Better be.
Jd- Let's do spin the bottle instead.
Y/n- Jaden it's still just you and-
Jd- Don't finish that sentence. We're going to play spin the bottle if I say we're going to!
Y/n- Alright fine. But we don't need no bottle don't we?
Jd- Nah let's just do it anyway, just for fun yk.
Y/n- Yeah I thought the same.
We started kissing again.

After the kiss we decided to go out for a walk. We put on our shoes and got outside. It was a hot day so we decided to go to the ice cream stand. We held hand the whole way to the stand.
?- Hi may I take your order?
Jd- Yeah, two vanilla ice creams please.
?- Cup?
Jd- Yes.
?- Alright here you go.
Jd- Thank you.
We continued our walk and sat down at a bench in a park and ate our ice cream.
Jd- Wanna go to the beach after?
Y/n- Sure!

We ate our ice cream and he held out his hand for me to take. We held hands and got to the beach. When we got to the beach I immediately ran down to the water. Jaden ran after me. I stopped before the water touched my feet. I was scared, what if it's cold. I couldn't think anymore before I found myself already in the water and Jaden in front of me laughing. He punched me into the water! He's gonna pay for that.
Y/n- Stop laughing it's not fun!
Jd- It is! Hahahah!
Y/n- Yeah yeah alright. Help me up, it's cold in here.
Jd- Alright.
He held out his hand and I grabbed it and pulled him into the water.
Jd- Y/N! THAT'S SO NOT FAIR!
Y/n- Hahahaha!
Jd- You're going to pay for that.
I got up and ran for my life and he ran after me.

After a while we both got exhausted and sat down on the ground.
Jd- Wanna go get food?
Y/n- Hell yeah!
Jd- Pizza Hut?
Y/n- You're my soulmate!

We got up and started walking to Pizza Hut. We held hands again and got into the restaurant with water dripping from us. We ordered, took the pizzas and walked back to the beach.

When we got to the beach we sat down again on the ground and started eating the pizza.
Jd- Wanna taste mine?
Y/n- Yes please, wanna taste mine?
Jd- Sure.
After the pizza we watched the sunset and I put my head on his shoulder and he put his on mine. He then put his hand around me. When the sunset was over it started to get cold. Jaden saw that I was freezing so he took off his hoodie and gave it to me.
Y/n- You sure?
Jd- Just take it.
I smiled and kissed him. I then put on the hoodie. It smelled just like him.

A/n: Hate this part but imma try do the next part better I promise! Enjoy!