The worst thing that ever could happen just happened.

I started to worry. He was deadly serious. I kinda panicked.
Y/n- What is it Jaden?
I felt tears on their way. Does he want to break up with me? Wait..is this the thing he didn't want to talk about earlier?
Jd- I-
He started to break down in tears.
Y/n- Jaden what's happening?
Now I began to cry.
Javon came running in.
J- We need to go- wait what's happening?
We turned to him. Jaden was broken and my mascara was all over my face.
J- Jaden is it?
Jaden nodded.
J- Have you told her?
Jaden shaked his head.
J- Why haven't you told her yet?
Jd- I-...couldn't...
Y/n- What's happening? What does Jaden need to tell me?
Jd- I-
J- Jaden's going away with his baseball team for a trip.
Jaden fell down on his knees.
Y/n- I don't think that's bad. Is it?
J- He won't come back again.
Jaden was now barely breathing. I sat down with him and put my hand on his back. He looked up at me. His eyes were teary and his face were all wet because of his tears.
Y/n- Can't I come with you?
My voice was cracking and I was whispering.
Jaden shaked his head again and closed his eyes. He started to cry again. I hugged him tight and I put my head against his.
Y/n- Jaden. I will always love you. You are the best thing that have ever happened to me. I love you more than anything. If you need to leave then I'll let you go. I know that baseball is very important for you so I'll stay here.
Jaden started to cry even more. He held his hands on his face and didn't say anything. I cried. I looked up and there was Javon, also crying. We all were crying.

None of us went to the prom. We all stayed home. Me and Jaden was on the bed hugging each other.
Y/n- When are you leaving?
Jd- Tomorrow...
My heart was broken. Jaden is my everything. What will I do without him?
Y/n- Can't I just come with you?
Jd- No y/n. I'm so sorry.
Y/n- Why did you wait so long before telling me?
Jd- I wanted you to have fun and not think about that all the time. I wanted to enjoy the last time with you y/n. I'm gonna miss you.
We both had tears in our eyes again.
Y/n- This is the worst day of my life.
Jd- Same. I'm so sorry y/n.
I didn't answer.
Jd- Please don't be mad at me. I have no other choice. He started to cry again.
Y/n- I'm not mad Jaden.
Jd- I don't wanna go.
Y/n- It's gonna be fun Jaden.
Jd- Not without you.
I hugged him and he hugged me back. We held into each other tightly. We fell asleep hugging each other and the next day we woke up to Jadens alarm.

Jd- Good morning princess.
Y/n- Good morning my king.
We quickly kissed each other on the lips.
We both got up and put on some comfy clothes. We went downstairs to eat breakfast. When we got down everyone looked at us with an 'I'm sorry' face. We sat down at the table and started to eat. We literally had no motivation at all. After the breakfast we got upstairs to Jadens room and got his bags and things. We cried a little and hugged before we went downstairs again.

We got into the car and started to drive to the airport. The whole drive me and Jaden hugged each other tightly while crying. Jessica then turned to us.
Jes- Aww you guys, I bet this is really hard for you guys, I'm so sorry, I feel so bad for y'all.

When we got to the airport we got out of the car and Jaden immediately saw his baseball team. We walked up to them and they all hugged him.
Boy #1- Yo this yo chick?
Jd- Yeah.
Y/n- Hi I'm y/n.
Boy #1- We've heard so much about you. Jdub really loves you.
Me and Jaden just looked at each other.
Boy #2- Yo this is so sad I can't.
Boy #3- It's like in a movie when the two lovers can't have each other and-
Boy #2- It's like Romeo and Juliet.
Boy #1- No it's more like Jaden and y/n.
They all made sad faces and me and Jaden hugged tightly while crying. We pulled away after a while.
The boys- Yo the plane is arriving in some minutes we need to go Jaden.
Jaden was horrible looking. He had cried for so long. I feel so bad for him. This is so sad. I started crying. I don't wanna leave him. I love him too much. Why can't I come? I can't live without him.
Me and Jaden looked at each other's teary eyes.
Jd- I'm really sorry y/n. His voice was cracking from crying.
Y/n- I will always love you Jaden no matter what. Don't think about me, be with your boys now, it will be fun.
Jd- I won't get with another girls y/n I promise! You are the one and only I will ever love!
We both were crying really hard and had our last kiss. That kiss was our last and saddest kiss ever.
After the kiss we hugged each other again and Jaden left with his team. We waved goodbye and when he were gone I fell down on my knees. Crying. Javon came up to me. Hugging me tightly. This was the worst day of my life. I hate this day so much. I wanna be with Jaden. That's the only thing I want. Why couldn't I just get into his bag and follow him to the trip.

We got home and I immediately got into Jadens room. I sat down on his bed. The only thing I could think of was him. My heart was in 1000 pieces. I walked around in his room. I got into his closet. The only thing that was left was a hoodie. There was a note on the hoodie.

"Hi y/n. I'm probably on the plane rn. I'm really sorry that it had to end like this. I will always love you. Here's a hoodie that I left for you. I sprayed it with my favorite perfume before I left. Don't forget me. From your dear Jaden"

I broke down in tears. I took the hoodie and smelled it. It smelled just like Jaden. I miss him so much. I walked back into his room. I looked at the bed. All the movie nights. All the cuddles. All the memories. His room was so empty. He had took everything with him. Nothing was left. I wonder what he's doing rn. I decided to text him.

_________________________________
                                     Jaden❤️

                                                                                 Y/n
I miss you so much Jaden. I can't live like this. This is the worst thing that have ever happened to me. Please tell me this is a joke.

Jaden❤️
I'm so sorry y/n it isn't a joke. I have never cried this much in my life. I miss you so so so much. I want this to be a joke but I'm so sorry that it isn't. I love you. ❤️
_________________________________

I started to cry even harder and I got into his bed and went into TikTok. The first video I saw was a video of me and Jaden hugging and kissing at the airport with the sound "Only love can hurt like this". I felt that.

A/n: Really sorry for the bad update. I haven't been home for like 4 days but imma try to update more! Enjoy! ❤️