The big question.

I rolled my eyes and started walking to the principals office with Javon. I opened Instagram and saw that Javon had posted something, it was me laying on Jadens chest while his arms were around me. "Lovebirds❤️" it said.
Y/n- Aww. I whispered.
J-What are you looking at?
Y/n- Your story on insta, it's really cute.
J- Haha yeah I-
T- Y/n and Javon, stop talking and go in now.

We walked in and sat down in front of the principal.
P- So, Javon. I heard that you beat Matt up in the hallway. Is that true?
J- It is.
P- Why did you do it?
J- I did it because he was hitting on y/n. He put his hand on her thigh and called her things she didn't want to be called.
P- Like what things?
J- Baby, girlfriend and princess.
P- Are you and Matt dating, y/n?
Y/n- No we're not.
P- Well, that's wrong. I will talk to him about this and I'll make sure he won't do that ever again.
Y/n- Thank you.
P- But you two aren't innocent, detention after school.

After school me and Javon got to the detention. As we walked into the classroom we saw Matt aswell. I started panicking, I didn't want anything bad to happen.
T- Y/n, you can sit down next to Matt and Javon can come sit down with me in the front.
I looked at Javon and he saw that I was scared, but what can he do about it? Nothing.
I sat down next to Matt.
M- Hey pretty lady. He said as he winked at me.
I ignored him and looked out the window.
M- Don't ignore me like that. I know you like it. He smirked and I wanted to throw up. When is the detention over?

T- Y'all behave I need to go away and do some things. The teacher left, I already knew something was about to happen.
I immediately felt a hand on my thigh, it got higher up, to my stomach and then even higher..
Y/n- Matt stop! Javon turned around and saw everything. He was mad!
M- Make me. He liked his lips and continued moving his hand even higher.
Y/n- Matt please-
J- Matt get the fuck away from her. Javon got up and looked really mad.
M- No I'm not. He laughed.
J- Imm not fucking asking Matt, now get your fucking hand away from her!
M- Make me. He smirked.
J- That's it!

Javon started walking towards us and started punching Matt until he bled.
Y/n- Javon that's enough, let's go. I took his hand and we left. The teacher wasn't back so we walked home.
As we were walking home we talked about random things like what we wanted to be when we got older and more.
Y/n- Javon?
J- Yeah y/n?
Y/n- Do you still love me?
J- Yeah I do y/n but I get that you like Jaden more and I accept that. But..are you and Jaden like a thing?
Y/n- Idk..I don't think so.
J- Well you should ask him out.
Y/n- Yeah maybe I should.

We got home and Jaden immediately ran up to me and hugged me tight.
Jd- Hey y/n! How was school?
Y/n- It was boring without you.
Jd- Aww same. But don't worry we'll see each other everyday after school.
Y/n- Haha yeah.
I got up to Jadens room to text my friend group, but I didn't find it. I tried to text them on Snapchat but, they've blocked me..what have I even done to them? I sat on Jadens bed confused when Jaden came in.
Jd- Hi y/n.
Y/n- Wassup?
Jd- I wanted to tell you something. He sat down beside me.
Y/n- Sure..what is it? I started to worry.
Jd- Umm..do you wanna be my girlfriend?