What baseball trip?

*back to reality*
*Jadens pov*
D- Hello there. We have the results.
Jd- Is she alive!?
I ran into the room where y/n was before the doctor could answer my question. She need to be alive. I saw her laying down on the bed. Needles all over her body. I ran up to her. Her eyes were closed. I turned to the doctor. The doctor looked disappointed.
Jd- So..is she alive?
D- She is. But she's in a coma and maybe won't wake up again.
I was so happy. Not that she was in a coma but because she was alive.
Jd- Can I stay with her.
D- I'm not sure-
Jd- I'm gonna stay with her anyways.
The doctor left and I took y/n's hand. It was still cold. I sat down next to her and looked at her. I started to cry, happy tears. I was so happy that she was alive. I don't know what I would do without her.

I immediately texted everyone that she was alive but in a coma. They all came to the hospital the next day to see her. I watched her day and night. Making sure she was safe. I didn't sleep. I had to make sure she was fine.

A few days pass and I'm still watching her. Mom and dad text me everyday, asking me if I want to go home. That's the last thing I wanna do. I wanna be here with y/n. Suddenly y/n squeezed my hand.
Jd- Y/n?!!
Y/n- Jaden?!!
She opened her eyes and looked at me. She looked so happy.
Y/n- You didn't go to that baseball trip?!
Jd- What baseball trip?

*y/n's pov*
I woke up to Jaden saying my name. Did I fall asleep? Wait!! Jaden? Isn't he at that baseball trip?
Y/n- Jaden?!!
Y/n- You didn't go to that baseball trip?!
Jd- What baseball trip?
Is he out of his mind? We literally cried for like 3 days straight. Suddenly I felt pain in my chest. I closed my eyes and...

*Jadens pov*
Y/n closed her eyes again. What baseball trip did she talk about. Suddenly every machine started to sound and some doctors came running in.
D- What happened?
Jd- She woke up and fell asleep again.
D #2- She isn't asleep. She is dead.
My heart fell to the floor. She can't be. This isn't right.
I started to overthink. A. Lot. Did I do something wrong? What happened to her? What baseball trip?
The doctors said to me that I couldn't be in the room no more and I needed to go home. But I didn't listen to them. I walked out of the room but I didn't go home. I couldn't leave y/n there. Then everything got me. She really is dead. I started to cry. She is dead. Y/n is dead. I fell down on the floor and broke down into tears. Y/n can't be dead. I love her. Why is this happening to me? Please no. I don't want this to happen. What am I supposed to do without her? I texted everyone and said that y/n had opened her eyes and talked to me but then she...died.
Everyone asked me to come home but I didn't. I was gonna be in the waiting room forever. I will be where y/n is.

Some days later dad came to the hospital to pick me up. At first I didn't want to go but after a while he dragged me out of the hospital while I was crying for him to let me go back. In the car we didn't say anything to each other. But after a while dad spoke to me.
DJ- I'm really sorry Jaden. It must be so hard for you.
I didn't say anything back.
DJ- When do you want her funeral to be?
Jd- On Sunday. Sundays were her favorite day of the week.

We got home and when I stepped inside the house everyone came up to me hugging me.
Jes- I'm really sorry Jaden I bet this is really hard for you.
Jay- I'm so sorry Jaden.
I didn't say anything to them I just got upstairs to my room. I sat down on my bed and put my face in my hands. I really loved her. I don't get it. How did she die? She got in a coma, how? She was fine the day before, well she was tired but still. Javon came in.
J- Hey Jaden.
I didn't answer him. He came up to me and sat down next to me. I looked up at him. He didn't say anything, he just looked at me with an 'I'm sorry' face and then he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.
J- She's in a better place now Jaden.
I started to cry even more.
J- You wanna eat somewhere with me?
I nodded and we got downstairs to the car. Javon drove us to McDonald's. We ordered our food and parked on a parking lot to eat. The only thing I could think of was when me and y/n used to get food at night. Javon saw on my face that I was thinking of her again.
J- Jaden I know it's hard but try to think of something else.
Jd- I can't Javon. I loved her. And now she's gone.
Javon hugged me again.
J- I'm sorry Jaden.
I wanted to cry again, but I didn't.
We ate up and Javon asked me if I wanted to go home but I said no.
J- Where do you wanna go then?
Jd- Somewhere else. Anything but home. I don't feel like it now.
J- Okay, I get it.

Javon drove away. I had no clue where he was going but after a while I started to recognize the way.
Jd- Wait. Javon where are we going?
J- You will see. He smiled.
I was clueless. I recognized the way but I had no clue where we were going. Until..
Jd- WAIT JAVON ARE WE GOING TO...
J- Yes we are!!
Jd- Omg it was so long ago!

Javon pulled up on a cafe we always went to when we were younger after our gymnastics. We got inside. It looked exactly like it used to.
J- Do you remember what we always ordered?
Jd- The unicornuh frappe!!
Javon smiled and we ordered two unicorn frappes.
We sat down on a table and started to drink it.
Jd- Omg the nostalgia I get from this drink.
J- Same!
Meanwhile we were drinking our frappes we spotted a girl outside the cafe. She looked exactly like y/n.
Jd- Yo you see that girl-
J- She looks exactly like y/n.
Jd- How is that even possible?
J- I don't know. Should we go talk to her and see if she got the same voice and name as y/n?
Jd- Nah.
J- Alright.

We drank our frappes and got into the car again.
J- Wanna go home now?
Jd- Yeah.
We drove back home again and when we got home I immediately got to my bed. I was so tired so I fell asleep within a minute.