Why is everyone acting so weird?

Hours passed and it was finally night. Everyone was asleep and me and Jaden watched a movie, waiting to run away from this building.
Jd- Yo I think it's time my love.
Y/n- I've waited for this moment for so long!
Jd- Let's go then.
We got up from the bed and Jaden opened the window.
Jd- Ladies first.
I smiled and got out, he held my hand gently and made sure I didn't get hurt. When I got down I held his hand and made sure he didn't get hurt either.

When we both were on the ground we started running home. After a while I couldn't run anymore so Jaden stopped and looked at me. He smiled and came up to me. He turned around and gave me a signal for me to jump up on his back. I did and he walked home with me on his back. Some time later I fell asleep on his back.

We got home and he immediately got up to his room, not saying anything to anyone. He slowly put me down on his bed and took off my shoes and put them down on the floor. He then put a blanket over me and kissed my forehead.
Jd- Goodnight my princess. He smiled and laid down next to me and held me tightly before he also fell asleep.

I woke up the next day with Jaden holding me tight. I tried to get up but he dragged me down again by my waist.
Y/n- Jaden I-
Jd- Shhh! I'm trying to sleep here. He said with his morning voice still half asleep.
Y/n- Fine. I rolled my eyes and got back again.
Jd- Haha did you roll your eyes again? He said with closed eyes and nearly asleep.
Y/n- Maybe..
Jd- Haha I know my girl.
I rolled my eyes again, smiled and got closer to him. I could see him smile.
Jd- And there you rolled them again.
Y/n- Omg are you looking? How do you know?
Jd- No I'm not. I guess I'm just knowing my girl well. He smiled even more and I got closer and looked at him.
Y/n- You know what I'm about to do now then?
Jd- No clue.
I smiled and kissed him on the lips.
Jd- What did you do? Do it again!
I rolled my eyes and kissed him again. This time he grabbed my face and didn't let me go.
Y/n- Jaden!!
Jd- Again!!
Y/n- No Jaden, we need to wake up now.
Jd- Fine. He opened his eyes and looked at me, he gave me puppy eyes.
Y/n- I'm not falling for those eyes, we're going to skl.
Jd- You're so boring. He rolled his eyes.
Y/n- Hey drop the attitude young boy. I said mocking him.
Jd- Make me. He said mocking me.
Y/n- Fine you asked for it.
Jd- We can skip the rest of the part.
Y/n- Oh no we can't. I tackled him down and sat on his stomach and started tickling him.
He couldn't breath and shouted for me to stop.
Y/n- Drop the attitude then.
Jd- NEVER!
Y/n- Then you give me no other choice! I continued tickling him.
Jd- Fine fine fine I'll stop!
Y/n- Good.
He rolled his eyes at me.
Y/n- Jaden!!
Jd- I WAS JUST PLAYING! He said scared of his life.
Y/n- Better be joking or else!

He got up from the bed and we put on our clothes and got down to eat breakfast.
Jd- Good morning family.
Jes- Morning sweethearts.
We sat down at the table and started eating.
Jay- No offense y/n..but when are you going home again?
Everyone started staring at me.
Y/n- Umm..idk.
Jay- Oh okay.
After the breakfast we got to the car and drive to the skl.

I got out of the car and got to my locker. English was my first lesson. I got my books and walked into the classroom. Everyone was staring at me with a 'I'm sorry' look. Weird. I sat down and Javon sat down next to me.
Y/n- Why is everyone acting so weird?
J- No clue.

After English it was time for French. I got to my seat. No Matt? Finally some space! A girl came up to me and asked me if she could hug me. We did and she smiled and got to her seat again. I was so confused. She then turned around and whispered "I'm so sorry". Why is everyone like this?