Crazy night🤪

After he said that he just looked at me. I saw that he was nervous.
Jd- I get it if you don't like me back I just needed to get it out of me. Y/n I've loved you since the second I first saw you, when I opened the door and saw your perfect face. It's fine if you don't feel the same about me I jus-
I kissed him. I felt his hands slightly going down to my waist and he lifted me up and put me down on his lap, we didn't break the kiss. This is the best moment ever, I don't want this moment to end.

I put my arms slowly around his neck and got closer to him. The kiss turned into a make out and the make out held on for a few minutes until I pulled away. I looked at him deeply in the eyes. He was happy.
Jd- Y/n that was amazing.
Y/n- I know!
Jd- Wanna do it again?
I laughed and got off his lap.
Jd- Where are you going?
Y/n- To put on my pajamas.
Jd- Alright I'll wait in here ig. He looked at me with a fake sad face.
I rolled my eyes and walked up to him and but my hands on his cheeks and he put his on my waist. I looked at him in the eyes.
Y/n- If you want you can pick a pajamas while I go to the shower.
He immediately smiled. He stood up and dragged me closer to him.
Jd- I would love to, my princess.
He kissed me on the forehead and walked away to the closet.
I smiled and walked to his bathroom to shower.

10 minutes later
Y/n- Jaden!
Jd- Yeah?
Y/n- Towel, please!
Jd- Coming!
He knocked on the door and I got out of the shower and opened it.
Jd- Here you go princess!
Y/n- Thank you my king.
I could feel him smile behind the door.

I got out of the bathroom and he was sitting down on the bed with clothes in his hands.
Jd- Here's the pajamas I picked for you! He stood up and handed me the clothes.
Y/n- Thanks Jaden! I kissed him on the cheek before heading to the bathroom again to put on the clothes.

When I got out of the bathroom Jaden was laying in the bed with a controller in his hand. He looked at me up and down.
Jd- Damn. You suit better in my clothes than I do.
I smiled at him and he patted at the bed for me to lay down next to him. I laid next to him and he put his arm around my shoulders.
Jd- What movie?
Y/n- I don't mind.
Jd- Horror?
Y/n- Sure.
He put on a horror movie and put a blanket over me. What a gentleman.

A jump-scare popped up and I screamed a little and got closer to him. He laughed.
Y/n- It's not funny Jaden!
Jd- It is y/n!
He looked at me and I looked at him. He quickly glanced at my lips before looking up to my eyes again. I got butterflies. I quickly glanced at his lips before looking up at his eyes again. He smirked and started to lean in. I leaned in too. We kissed. I put my right hand on his cheek and my left on his chest, he slowly put his on my waist and sat me up. It was uncomfortable to sit up so I sat down on his lap instead without breaking the make out. He pulled away and looked at me. I didn't even realize that I was on top of him.

The movie ended and he turned off the TV. I got off of him and laid down under the blanket. He also got under the blanket. He turned around to look at me.
Jd- Goodnight y/n.
Y/n- Goodnight Jaden.
I turned around facing the wall.
Jaden immediately understood that I was ashamed about the fact that I was on top of him a few seconds ago so he slowly put his hand around my waist and got closer to me. I could feel his head on my shoulder.