Oh so that's only why?

A while in the class a girl asked to go to the bathroom. The teacher said no. Then I asked and the teacher said "of course you can" and smiled. Wtf?

I got to the bathroom and when I was washing my hands someone knocked on the window. I turned around and it was Jaden. Why is he here?
Jd- Let me in princess.
I walked up to the window and let him in.
Y/n- What are you doing here?
Jd- I got to end school earlier and nobody was home and I don't have keys so I came here to you.
Y/n- Oh okay.
Jd- Is something off?
Y/n- Everyone is acting weird idk why.
Jd- How are they acting?
Y/n- Like someone has passed away. They give me 'I'm sorry' looks and a girl came up to me and hugged me in my English class.
Jd- Welk that's weird.
Y/n- Ikr..
Jd- Don't worry about that. So what class are you having rn?
Y/n- French.
Jd- Eww.
Y/n- I know.
Jd- Let's skip it. What will the teachers do? Be mad at you?
Y/n- You're right. I have lunch after this so let's go get McDonald's instead.
Jd- That sounds really good. He got to the window.
Y/n- What are you doing?
Jd- Climbing out of the window?
Y/n- Why? There's literally a door right here.
Jd- But it's cooler to climb out of the window.
Y/n- Fine.

We got out of the school and started walking to McDonald's. We got into the restaurant and ordered. We sat down at a table and started eating. We tallens about our future dreams: dream job, house, we also talked about family. I love talking to this boy. He always listens to every word I say and remember the smallest things about me. When we were done eating we got back to school. The lunch was over and it was time for math.

When we walked back to school Jaden asked me if I had the keys home and I gave them to him. We kissed goodbye and he got home and I got back to school. When I got back Javon came running towards me. He hugged me tight.
Y/n- What's happening?
J- I thought I'd lost you forever, where did you go?
Y/n- To McDonald's with Jaden.
J- Jaden?
Y/n- Yes.
J- Oh well. I know why everyone is acting so weird.
Y/n- Why?
J- Matt got arrested and everyone know what he has done to you.
Y/n- Oh, just that?
J- What do you mean by "just that"? What he did is not okay at all.
Y/n- Yeah I know but I think everyone is a little bit too over dramatic.
J- K. He left.
*y/n's mind*
Like fr. He put his hand on my thigh a few times, but that's it. I've been abused and raped a few times in my life and nobody cared.

I got to math and sat down. Everyone looked at me weirdly. Not the 'I'm sorry' face anymore. More like 'oh the un thankful little brat is here again'. Well ig it's better than the 'I'm sorry' face. I didn't really pay attention to this lesson. I just wanted to go home. I asked if I could go to the bathroom and the teacher said no. Bitch. I walked out of the class anyway and started walking home.

When I got home Jaden came running down and hugged me.
Jd- Hi princess!
Y/n- Hey love!
Jd- Why you here so early?
Y/n- Just wanted to go home ig.
Jd- Oh that's fine. He smiled and took me to the living room.
Y/n- What have you been doing here alone?
Jd- Nothing much. Waited for you.
I smiled and he put on the tv. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. After the movie I fell asleep in his arms but woke up when Javon came back home. He ran into the living room.
J- Y/n why did you leave school so early?
Jd- Bc she felt for it.
J- Nobody asked you Jaden.
Y/n- What Jaden said.
Javon got out and stormed to his room.
Y/n- Why is he so annoying?
Jd- I have no clue.

I got upstairs and showered. When I got out Jaden stood there waiting for me. Clothes in his hands. I looked at him and then at the clothes. He handed me the clothes.
Jd- Here, I've bought them just for you.
Y/n- Aww that's so sweet of you.
I kissed him on the cheek and put on the clothes he had bought for me. It was an over sized shirt and sweatpants. I got out of the closet and saw him with the same clothes as me. My. Jaw. Dropped. He smiled.
Y/n- No way!
Jd- Yes way!
Y/n- Omg Jaden ilysm!!!
I hugged him tight and he hugged me back. Then he threw me at the bed. We don't have time for any hugging now. I got confused.
Jd- There's a new movie I wanna watch, duh!
I rolled my eyes and he laid down next to me and I crawled up to his chest. He put on the movie and 5 minutes in we both fell asleep.