Y/n's funeral

*Sunday*
Next day I woke up kinda late. I immediately looked at the time 11:46. Shit! y/n's funeral is today! I put on the suit and fixed my hair etc. I then got downstairs to everyone else. They all looked at me while I was going down the stairs.
Jes- You look so pretty in that suit Jaden.
Jd- Thanks mom.
Jay- Y/n would really love that suit.
Jd- Yeah I know, that's why I picked it.
Javon came up to me and we did our handshake.
J- You ready?
Jd- Ig.
He hugged me and we held each other tight for a while before leaving to the car. I sat in the back on the right side, it was raining, perfect. We drove for about 20 minutes before we got there.

When we got there I waited in the car for a while. Javon came up to my window:
J- Cmon Jaden, let's go.
Jd- I don't want to.
J- I know that it is hard but you need to do this.
He opened the door and smiled at me. I got out. My hair was wet within a second and we walked in to the church together. There she was. Lying in her coffin, dead. I walked up to her. Her eyes were closed and her arms were placed like a cross on her chest. I looked at her. A tear was rolling down on my cheek. The church was silent and everyone was looking at me, crying while looking at y/n.
Jd- I will always love you my princess! I whispered while slowly kissing her forehead.

I then turned around. Everyone was looking at me with tears in their eyes. I looked at them and then at y/n. My body started to feel weird and before I knew it I was running out of the church. When I got outside I sat down on the stairs. I cried. I don't wanna leave y/n. I can't.

I sat down on the stairs crying for a while then someone came running out from the church. Javon.
J- Cmon Jaden!
Jd- No I can't!
J- But they are burying her now! You will miss it!
Jd- What!!!
I pushed Javon away and ran to everyone. They were about to put dirt over her but I stopped them.
Jd- Wait, not yet!
They stopped and I looked down in the hole with y/n in her coffin. I felt tears rolling down again and I took a boquete and placed it down on her coffin.
Jd- I love you y/n. Rest In Peace my princess.
My eyes got blurry from the tears and I stood up. Javon came up to me and hugged me. I started to cry in his arms.
J- She is in a better place now Jaden.
Jd- I wanna be with her.
J- You will meet her again Jaden, I promise.

They were done burying her and everyone started to walk back in to the church.
Jes- You coming Jaden?
Jd- Not now.
I stood up. Looking down at y/n's headstone. Suddenly it started to rain even more. I sat down on the mud and put my hand on her headstone. I sighed.
Jd- I miss you y/n. I wish that I was with you right now. You still mean the world to me. You made me so happy. I hated the times when we were fighting or when you ran after Javon because he was mad that we kissed, you know that time he had hella feelings for you, that made me so jealous. But after a while you came up to my room in the middle of the night through my window. And at the end you didn't like Wanna no more, you liked me instead, your king Jaden.
I felt tears rolling down my cheek and my voice started to crack.
Jd- The day we met was the best day of my life. When I opened the door for you and we immediately got eye contact. You don't know how many butterflies that was dancing in my stomach at that moment, I immediately knew that you were the one. The kisses we've had are the most amazing moments I've ever been through. Your kisses were the best, they made me so happy and made me feel a special way I've never felt before. The moments we've had together are the best moments of my life. All the memories together with you means a lot to me. I'm really happy that I met you y/n. You made my life change to the better. We had our amazing time but now it's over. I will never forget you y/n. I will come to you everyday and talk to you. I still love you more than anything else. You didn't deserve this, you were such a young girl. I really wanted to start a family with you, have our own kids and family, have our own apartment, our own life and much more.

I will always love you y/n and no matter what, it will always be "Us forever!"

*Y/n's pov*
Y/n- Don't worry Jaden. It will always be us forever. I whispered.
_________________________________