"What the fuck!?"

I tried to open the door but it was locked? I looked around and saw a note saying:
"We'll be away tonight, so sorry can't tell you why, love you❤️"
What the fuck!?
I walked to Javons house again and knocked on the door. His twin brother opened the door again.
Jd- Oh hi y/n. Why are you here? Didn't you just leave?
I looked down at the floor.
Y/n- Yeah I did but there was a note that said that my family will not be home tonight and I wondered if I-
Jd- Yeah of course you can!
He looked at me and waited for me to look back at him. I looked back and saw the cutest smile ever! I couldn't hold my smile inside so I smiled back.
Y/n- Thank you so much Jaden!
He hugged me, I felt so happy when he hugged me.
J- Yo Jaden who was it...y/n? What are you doing here and why are y'all hugging?
Y/n- No one was home so I asked Jaden if I could stay here and he said yes.
J- K. But why where y'all hugging? Are you like a thing or smth?
Y/n- No not at all.
Jaden mumbled something but when I asked him what he said he just death stared Javon and got back to the dinner table.
J- Well do you wanna eat with us?
Y/n- Yeah. Sure.

We ate and after that me Javon and Jaden went to Jadens room to play video games.
J- I'm just gonna go to the toilet real quick I'll be back soon.
Y/n- Alright.
He left.
Jd- Sooo
Y/n- Sooo?
Jd- You and him?
Y/n- Stop! We're not!
Jd- Mhm sure. He looked down at his feet and looked very angry. So I tried to change the subject.
Y/n- Umm well. Can you teach me how to play?
Jd- Umm yeah sure. He immediately smiled and patted on his lap for me to sit.
Y/n- You sure?
Jd- 100%
I sat down on his lap and he handed me the controller and put his hands on mine. I got butterflies. Like. So. Many. Butterflies! I was screaming inside and I could feel my cheeks get red.

Jaden and I played a game and won!
Jd- We won!!
Y/n- We did?
Jd- We did!
I got so happy and turned to look at him, he was smiling. He looked at my lips and I looked at his.
Jd- Y/n I-

A/n: So so sorry for not posting in a long time!! I had no motivation at all and didn't know how to continue the story but I'm really proud of how it turned out and I hope y'all will like it! Enjoy!❤️