Secrets, Secrets Hurt Someone

"Y'know," I begin, turning my head towards Clarke

"Y'know," I begin, turning my head towards Clarke. "If we're all going to die, I should at least get a tattoo first." I say, causing a chuckle to rise out of Clarke.

"What would it be of?" She asks, scooting over to my side and leaning against the same wall as me.

I press my lips together, thinking. "Maybe Elliot's initials." I murmur.

She's silent for a moment before she rests her hand on mine.

"You're going to do that, I just know it." She says, a small smile taking over her features.

Just then, Lexa bursts through the doors with her guard behind her. "Gustus warned me about you but I didn't believe him." She says, her voice low and menacing.

"Lexa," Clarke begins, but is cut off by Lexa.

"Tell me something Clarke," She tilts her head, her eyes boring into Clarkes. "When you plunged the knife into the heart of the boy you loved did you not wish that it was mine?"

Clarke's face falls slack as Lexa's men begin searching everyone.

"Heda." One of them says, gaining everyone's attention. My gaze locks onto Raven's terrified one.

"That's not mine!" Raven yells, her eyes searching the people's around her, including mine. "Please, I didn't do this, Hailey." She pleads, causing my eyebrows to furrow.

"I'm telling you it's not mine!" Raven continues, now yelling at Lexa. "He put it there when he searched me!"

Lexa's eyes turn murderous before she yells, "No Sky Person leaves this room!"

"Indra!" I yell out, running around the table to her. "Let me talk to my sister," I say, making her jaw clench before she reluctantly nods.

"Com op." Follow me. She says, making me turn and share a glance with Bellamy.

"No, Hailey!" He yells out, but the guards have already closed the doors.

-----------

"Why do you want to speak to your sister?" Indra asks, her gaze not straying from Lexa's back.

I sigh, not knowing how to answer. "To say goodbye." I finally say.

Indra's eyebrows furrow. "Lexa may spare you, Haelee." She murmurs, her head dipping slightly. "But, you will have to deal at least one cut to the traitor." She says and my blood runs cold.

I'm not even planning on making the deal, but the idea of hurting Raven makes me want to throw up.

"No," I say, shaking my head.

"Then you are weak," Indra sighs. "I admire your loyalty, though." She nods to herself before she stops in front of a door. "Cora is inside." She says, causing a jolt to run through my body.

I nod before entering the room. My eyes find Arlo's back as she gazes out of a nearby window. "Cora?" I ask, raising a brow. "That's what you chose to go by?" I sigh, trying to control my snarky tone.

She doesn't turn around. "Just trying to honour our mother, Hailey." She sighs. "At least one of us is keeping that promise." She mutters, salt coating her words.

"What did you just say?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowing.

She turns around then, her gaze cold. "You were supposed to be better than me, kinder." She hisses, walking towards me, her clothing clinking as old can tabs hit each other. "You said you were going to tread with kindness in every step and look what you've done, Reskripa." her lips curl.

"Like you can talk." I spit. "You aimed a sword at my throat." My gaze hardens.

"I had no choice, Hailey." She rolls her eyes before turning back to the window. I respond by grabbing her shoulder, turning her around, and slamming my fist into her nose, causing her to fall down.

"Don't give that shit, sis." I grunt as she glares up at me, her nose bloody. "We both know that you could have put your sword to someone else's throat, but you chose mine." I squat down to her level. "Why?"

"Because in Mom's final moments," She wipes her bleeding nose. "You got to be the last thing she saw." She grits, causing the memory of me punching my way out of her grip to get closer to mum before she was floated.

"That's what this is about?" I ask, disbelief filling my words. "You're salty because Mum saw me instead of you?" I almost laugh. "You're insane." I actually laugh this time before getting up and leaning against the wall. "No wonder you're a daddy's girl."

She stands up faster than I thought she could and she slams her forearm against my collarbone. "No wonder he despises you." She chuckles before walking over to a chair and sitting down in it. "You know dad came and visited me?" She asks, watching me rub my collar bone.

"Oh yeah?" I cough out.

She hums, "He told me what a bitch you are to deal with." She smirks. "He tried so hard to save me when he gave you up." She shakes her head. "He didn't really think that one through did he?"

I let my face drop to its natural expression.

Her eyes widen in mock. "Oooh I'm so scared." She chuckles to herself. "You know," She stands up and walks over to me. "I love you and all that sappy shit, but we were always destined to be enemies." She goes to slam her fist into my face, but I dodge it, causing her to hit the wall and groan in pain as her knuckles split.

I twist out of the way and slam my foot into her back, making her hit the wall again and slide down. I flip her over and I nod to myself as my bottom lip pouts.

"Damn," I smirk. "Knocked you out good." I chuckle before standing and walking back to the room with my people. I walk in and see Lexa, Indra and a couple other guards already there.

"How's Gustus?" Lincoln asks, as I enter the room.

"He is fine," One of the guards says, nodding. "Take her away." He continues, pointing at Raven.

"Wait," Lincoln continues. "Wait what are you doing?" He asks, trying to get an answer to the madness.

"She didn't poison anyone!" I yell out, trying to run over to the guard, but Bellamy grabs my bicep, stopping me. "Indra!"

"I argued for all of you to die," She whips around and seethes. "But the Commander is merciful. She wants only one." A devilish smirk takes over her face. "It's a good thing too, because it'd be a shame to lose the famous jusdreinheda." She whips around.

"She's innocent." Clarke yells out.

"I don't care!" Indra yells. "They move they bleed!"

Octavia tries to run over to Raven but I stop her. "Hey stop, let her go!" She screams from arms.

Everyone leave except Indra who turns to me.

"The rest of you are free, when she is dead so is the alliance." She smirks that same, evil smile. "You should run."

------------

a/n

OKAY WHAT SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COMMENTING AND LIKING AND DSJNFSJFNDSJKFDSJFDSBJFDSJF

THANK YOU???

LOVE YOU????

ALSO WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PART ABOUT HAILEY SO FAR :)

ANYWAY LOVE YOU PLEASE EAT AND DRINK SMT

- ABIGAIL <3