Secrets Secrets Sometimes Only Hurt One Person

Bellamy's gone

Bellamy's gone. He left earlier in the morning with Lincoln, much to Octavia's dismay. Now, Murphy is just keeping me company.

"So," He begins, flicking a little pebble on the floor of Bellamy and I's room. "You must have a lot on your mind since you let Bellamy go with no hesitation."

I glance at him but look away. "Yeah," I mutter, thinking. I pause for a moment before turning my whole body towards him, gaining his full attention. "Would you do anything for someone you cared deeply for?" I ask.

"Uhh," He stutters. "I mean there aren't that many people that I care for, but for you, sure." He says before his eyes narrow. "Why?"

I glance away. "I need to get into Mount Weather." I say. "And I'm going to deliver my sister to do it."

"Hailey..." He begins, pressing his palms onto his knees.

"I know, I know, but the plan is sound, Murph." I stand up and begin to pace. "Bellamy is going to be eaten alive in there and I need to get their trust and the only way that I can do that is by hand delivering someone that has a better immune system and radiation intake." I ramble as I shoved my palms onto my eyes.

"Hailey, please think." Murphy stands up and grabs my wrists and pulls them down from my eyes. "She's your sister."

"I know, which is how I know that they'd trust me." I sigh. "Think about it. She's a relative of mine that, if they rationed her, they'd be able to do everyone in that mountain." I say. "I wouldn't let her die, but I am going to sell her out." I say, glances between his eyes.

He sighs and looks down. "Fine." I raise my eyes bows. "I'll help you."

——————

Part One of the plan: Capture Riv.
Part Two of the plan: Get the Mountain Men's attention.

But part one is what we're focusing on now. Murphy's waiting by the electric fence after he grabbed all of my weapons from the gate and my job is to turn it off in the engineering room.

I walk in and glance around to find no one inside.

"Awesome," I mutter to myself before I turn towards the electrical box.

"What are you doing?" A voice asks from behind me, causing me to pause and sigh before turning around.

"Raven," I say.

"Well?" She asks, putting her hands on her hips.

"Leaving with Murphy," I say before turning and flicking the switch for the fence. "We're going to get me into the mountain."

She stares at me for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, okay, I'll entertain this suicide mission for a moment." She sighs. "How?"

It takes five minutes to explain it to her.

"You're insane." She almost chuckles. "Your sister is a pain in the ass, but this?" She sighs, shaking her head. "You're damn near heartless Hails." She smirks, making eye contact with me. "But i'm in."

My eyebrows furrow. "You're in?"

She nods, "I want to help." She says, turning and grabbing a walkie and handing it to me. "Plug it into one of the sat stations inside the mountain and turn it to channel 003. We can talk then and discuss your suicidal mission." She chuckles.

"You're just okay with this?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Hell no, I'm not okay with it, but I know that there is not way to convince you otherwise." She says before wrapping her arms around me. "Don't die out there, okay?" She murmurs into my hair.

"I wouldn't dream of it." I mutter back.

We break apart and she nods to herself.

"Go before I change my mind and tell your dad to get in here." She smirks causing me to roll my eyes.

—————
"What took you so long?" Murphy asks when I round the corner to the fence.

"Got held up by Rae." I say before lifting the fence and allowing him through and then myself. "Weapons?" I ask and he hands me literally 10 throwing knives, three long hunting knives, my hand gun and my sword.

"You think you got enough?" He asks, chuckling.

I pout my lips. "I could use another gun, but for now i'm fine." I smile at his dry look.

"Let's just go." He chuckles.

After about an hour of walking, we arrive at Lincoln and Miloch's village.

We pause outside of the camp.

"What exactly is our plan here?"Murphy asks, eyeing the village.

"I go in and hope that someone I know is there." I say, shrugging.

I hear him scoff as he nods. "Okay, sure." He says as I stand up and walk into the village.

"Reskripa!" I hear someone yell out.

"Calm op." I say, eyeing everyone in the clearing. "Ai lok por Miloch." I say glancing around.

"Miloch is not here," I turn as I hear a familiar voice. "But I am."

"Orla," I smile.

"Hailey," She nods with a small smile back, but it still seems intimidating with her black makeup. "What brings you here?" She asks as she begins to lead us away from the crowd.

"I need to get into the mountain," I hesitate. "And I need my sister to do it."

She stares at me for a second before nodding. "Okay."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Okay?"

"Okay." She repeats before tilting her head. "Is there a reason why you need her?" She asks.

"None that you need to know," I say and a knowing smirk fills her lips.

"Alright, Jusdreinheda," She chuckles. "Humour me."

"We need to capture her." I say turning to her.

Her eyebrows raise. "Wow, okay." She sighs. "Might be pretty hard as she is the commander's second."

A devilish smile fills my face. "Well, when her sister offers her forgiveness, she won't be able to resist."

a/n

BRUHHH

I GOT BORED AND I WROTE AJOTHER

GET READY BECAUSE ITS GONNA BE BUSSIN

MIGHT BE SOME STEAMY THINGIES TOO :)))

ANYWAY,

ily and i got a tattoo for my music teacher

its healing but it looks awesome (its a music note on my wrist)

- abigail