Part 14 - gross

December 11th
It was a few days after my rehearsal with Josh. I had nothing to do so I sat down at my keyboard. I messed around with the notes for a while and started humming. Wait. This is not bad.

"Hey! Um...so I'm y/n! And this is my first official stream. I-um-I don't really know what to say except that I have a song, and I wanted to share it. So...here I go." I start pressing the keys and clapping. (Yeah we're going to pretend Olivia didn't write this...)

"Not long ago when I saw you there with your brown-eyed grin and your messy hair." I smirked, "Every girl at the party was looking at you. I wonder what I'd say if I knew back then that the brown-eyed boy'd be my best friend. And the one I give my heart to. Now everything reminds me of you, your pictures framed all over my room and if I hate someone you'll hate 'em too." I got to the bridge, "As long as I'm your darling angel, I don't need anything in the world. Cuz I feel like the luckiest, every second that I'm your girl. I wanna do everything with you. Take the highs, I'll take the lows. I'll keep you close. Give you the most. Oh baby, I like you so much it's kinda gross. Yeah, I like you so much it's kinda gross." I did it. I take a deep breath. "Yeah...that's it. Thank you for watching." I blow a kiss to the camera, and cover it to end the stream. Did Josh see the stream? Not like it matters...but did he?