Part 51 - the sleepover

y/c/n - your crush's full name (if none just make one up)
y/c/s - your crush's sport (if none just make one up or put drama club or something idk lol)

*FEEL FREE TO COMMENT UR ANSWERS TO THE TRUTH OR DARE QUESTIONS TOO!!*

I heard a knock on my door and smiled as I went over to answer. I opened to see Matt with chocolate and a teddy bear.
*wait im shipping matt with us oh no*

I shook my head and giggled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and squeezed him tightly, "you sweetheart." He smiled.

I pulled back, "thank you, Mattie."

"Anytime." He smiled, handing me the gifts.

"You're the best."

"I know." He shrugged and came inside. He plopped down on my couch. I giggled, and set down the bear and chocolate. I sat down next to him and he put his arm around me and rubbed my arm gently. He looked at me and sadly smiled, "You okay?"

I nodded, "yeah, yeah, I'm okay. It was hard when I first saw it, and-like how many likes it had-" I sniffed. I felt my throat lumping up.

He nodded and squeezed my arm.

"It's just-I didn't even do anything wrong! I'm just dating Josh! And Olivia is good with it-"

He nodded and frowned, "I'm sorry, y/n. I feel awful."

I put my head on his shoulder, "thank you Mattie."

He smiled.

There was another knock on the door. He said, "I'll get it."

I grinned, "such a gentleman."

He got up and opened the door to reveal Olivia. I smiled, "hey Liv!"

She peeked her head in to see me, "hey y/n!"

She walked over to me and gave me a hug, "I'm so sorry about what happened."

"It's okay, Olivia." I smiled.

"I got you something." She smiled handing me an envelope.

I gasped, "you didn't have to."

"I felt like it." She snickered and sat down next to me.

I opened it up to see a Starbucks gift card. "I know it's not much, but I thought it would be a little start to my apology."

I gave her a hug, "Olivia Rodrigo, you're the sweetest person I know."

She smiled, "awww, stooop."

A couple minutes later Dara, Sofia, and Julia arrived. They all hugged me about a million times, and we ate some snacks. We took a ton of selfies, and posted them on our stories. We sat down on the floor and Julia smiled, "truth or dare time?"

I nodded and so did the others.
This will be fun.

"y/n truth or dare?" Julia asked me.

"Truth. We'll start out easy."

"Uhhh-okay. Who was your first kiss?" She smiled, eating some popcorn.

I thought for a second and remembered the cute boy, "y/c/n l/n-junior year."

"Where did it happen?" Julia pressed.

I laughed, "only one question, jules!"

She rolled her eyes, "a n s w e r." *shes not spelling it out idk i just felt like putting the spaces lol*

I bit my lip, "it was after his y/c/s game. I went and he found me after it. He grabbed my hand and led me under the bleachers, and-we just made out!" I shrugged plopping a piece of popcorn into my mouth.