Goku's Techniques

*Please note that Goku's Techniques can, and will, be updated as the story goes forward*

Physical Abilities:
Superhuman Strength - As a Saiyan, Goku possesses immense physical strength, far more advanced than that of any human being, and most alien races. He is strong enough to effortlessly break all Earthling-made materials or weapons.

Superhuman Speed - (No definitions fit for this.)

Superhuman Durability - (No definitions fit for this.)

Superhuman Senses - Goku can think and react at extremely high speeds, is easily able to dodge or catch projectiles fired from weapons, or even keep up with incredible combat speeds from his opponents. As a Saiyan, Goku also has enhanced senses of smell, taste and sight, which further increase his combat senses and instincts.

Superhuman Endurance - Thanks to his physiology and willpower, Goku is capable of exerting himself even if fatigued from using techniques or transformations that cost a lot of his energy or wounded.

Powerful Lungs – Thanks to his physiology, Goku possesses powerful lungs that can be used to hold his breath for long periods.

Heat Resistance - Thanks to his Saiyan biology, Goku possesses an extremely high resistance to heat.

Snap-Step - The user lunges forward at great speeds causing them to look as if they teleported. The user uses this technique for offence or to travel great distances.

-

Energy Abilities:
Flight – The ability to take flight through the manipulation of ki.

Ki Sense – The ability to sense the energy of other beings.

Ki Manipulation - Goku has small control over his ki. All abilities will be gained after a certain amount of training.

-

Mental Techniques:
Mimicry – Goku is capable of instantly learning techniques performed by other fighters after seeing them only once.

-

Offensive Techniques:
Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.

Finger Beam/God Shot – The user holds out their index finger and releases an energy beam from their fingertip.

Rising Vortex – After soaring up to his opponent, Goku delivers a hard uppercut, then dodges the opponent's counterattack and slams his right elbow into their chest before spinning on the spot and smashing them into the ground below with a downward kick.

Perfect Game – When the opponent attempts to attack, Goku punches the opponent in the stomach. Then, he punches the opponent across the face and spins around to roundhouse kick them away. Finally, Goku puts his hand forward and fires a large golden-yellow energy wave at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage.

Invisible Eye Blast – In most instances this attack has done very little damage. Despite not actually causing damage to an opponent, it is shown to be capable of destroying objects or causing damage to the terrain it hits.

Gravity Bash – Goku backflips and raises his right hand, creating an Energy Sphere made of his ki. He then charges against his opponent and blasts the sphere at point-blank range against his opponent, sending them away and inflicting damage.

Accelerating Instinct - Goku rushes at his enemy and launches both his knees into the target's stomach before raising his arms into the air and charging an energy sphere in his hands. After which, he unleashes a devastating ki blast on the enemy.