❄️5❄️

I backed into the wall as Ryker walked towards me. Once I was absolutely pressed into the wall and couldn't move back anymore he stopped.

He had managed to grab me on my way to third period, locking us in the boys bathroom. "So ." He said, looking down at me.

This again? What could he possibly want to spark a conversation about?

"Did you get me my present yet?" he asked, the angry look that was once there slowly dissipating. I raised my brow at him, ripping my arm away from his grasp.

"Is this what you locked my in here for? To ask about your present?" I asked.

"Don't get smart." He snapped quickly, making me flinch. "I was just asking."

"No. I didn't." I said sternly.

"Good. I can't tell you want I want then." He said, taking a step away from me. Can he hurry this the fuck up so I can go to class?

"Okay, what do you want?" I asked.

"Well, I can't actually tell you, you'll have to find out yourself. They have all these activities and shit we have to do together right? We have to hang out right?" He asked.

"Woah there buddy, nobody said she had to hang out outside of school. It's just a suggestion that I personally don't take to heart." I said. I'll be damned if I have to see this fucking bastard outside of school, I get enough of him at school.

"Well you go out for your way to see me at work all the time. So it should really make a difference now should it?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, popping my hip out and crossing my arms.

"I don't go out of my way to see you. I just want coffee. I tell you this every time I go there and you happen to be on the clock. I'm not going to change my whole lifestyle just because you work at the coffee shop near my house." I said.

"Stop standing like that." He said, scrunching his face up.

"What? Why?" I asked. What does this have to do with what we're talking about?

It's so...gay. Stop." He said. I rolled my eyes for the second time standing back straight. He's so weird.

"Okay, I'm going to leave now." I said.

"No wait!" He sais, grabbing the same arm that was bruised. What's with him grabbing my damn arm, if he keeps grabbing me like that it's going to fall off!

"What?" I asked.

"You're coming with me after school." He said.

"What?" Did I hear that correctly? "No!"

He shoved me against the wall, walking up to me and placing his hands on either side of me on the wall. "You don't tell me no. You're coming with me after school. Got it?" He growled, his warm breath hitting my face.

"I-Yeah I got it." I said, shaking slightly. "P-Please don't hit me."

"I'm not. Not today." He said, grabbing my face and turning it left and right. "Well, maybe just a little. You make me wanna mess you up."

"N-No please don't!" I whimpered. He chuckled evilly, backing away from me slowly.

"You're such a pussy." He said. "Im being serious about you coming with me after school though. Meet me in the parking lot at the end of the day, I'll be waiting by my car."

"I-I—"

"You fucking heard me. Don't make me wait too long." He snapped, grabbing me by the throat. It wasn't tightly, but it was nerve wracking to have his hand anywhere near my throat.

"O-Okay I won't I promise." I said. He let me go, leaving the bathroom. I slid down the wall, my butt hitting the ground. I took a deep breath and rested my head in my hands, trying to calm my nerves. He's such a fucking asshole.

After a couple minutes of heavy, focused breathing I stood up, running my shaky hand through my hair a few times. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was ghostly pale.

I stayed in the bathroom until the end of the period, and when the bell rang I cautiously left the bathroom and walked to the cafeteria. I walked past the food and sat down with Kelsy, my mind not being able to focus on food at the moment.

"Hey, you're not eating?" Kelsy asked, a worried look immediately illuminating her face.

"I'm not hungry." I said.

"What happened?"

"Ryker happened." I said, not even bothering to lie about it. She'd find out somehow anyways.

"What did he do? Did he hit you?" She asked quickly, her eyes scanning over the areas on my body where my skin was exposed.

"No...not really. He just...he put his hand around my neck and I'm just shaken up about it. It was really scary, he didn't squeeze or actually choke me or anything but just him having his hand anywhere near my neck is frightening." I said.

"He put his hands around your neck?" She asked in disbelief. I didn't bother to correct her on that it was his hand and not his hands. It wouldn't matter either way.

"Mason, tell somebody. You need to tell some one before I do." She said.

"It's not out of hand." I said.

"'Mason, he wrapped his hands around your neck like he was going to choke the life out of you. He could've literally killed you!" She said. I rolled my eyes, my annoyance levels rising quickly.

"Can you drop it please? I should've never said anything to you." I said.

"That's what you always say, yet here you are, shaking like a leaf because you're so fucking scared." She said with an attitude.

"Shut up. I'm not scared."

"Yeah okay, you're scared of Ryker and literally everyone sees it. Your mom is going to tell the school officials sooner or later and you and I both know she won't hesitate when that time comes." She said.

I'm not scared of him! I'm actually hanging out with him later on today so you can suck it." I said.

"You're what?!" She said, giving me the crazy eye.

"Y-You heard me." I said semi-confidently.

"You're not serious, are you? You and him alone together with nobody around to help you? That's not a good idea at all Mason. And you know it." Kelsy said, a concerned look in her eyes.

"It's fine." I said. She's not my mother, she can't tell me what to do. Plus, maybe if I be nice to him he'll be nice to me. Maybe I can end this whole thing.

"Mason, you can't go to your bully's house alone. Please don't go." She begged.

"You can't tell me what I can and can't do. Ill be just fine. I'll talk to you later." I said, getting up and walking away from the table.

I'll be just fine.