❄️ 33 ❄️

"Ah, Ryker get off me!" I groaned.

"Just a little bit longer, then it won't hurt anymore." He said, I cursed under my breath, trying to bear through the pain but i just couldn't do it.

"Ryker I can't" I said, My back is definitely going to be hurting tomorrow morning.

"Hush, you're fine." He said pressing down on one of my shoulders. That's it, I can't take it anymore,

"Get off me! Get off I'm done." I said, my legs shaking, violently. He laughed, jumping off my back, looking at me. I groaned, rubbing my lower back. Ouch.

"You're fat!" I said, poking his rock-hard stomach,

"I know damn well you just didn't call me fat." He gasped in mock shock. I smiled, walking over to him.

"Yup, you're a fatty." I said. He pouted and I kissed his lips, which made him laugh.

"I'm your fatty." He said, He suddenly picked me up,
making me yelp. I held on to him tightly as he carried me towards the front door.

"Ryker!" I warned, knowing exactly what he was out to do He laughed, opening the door, He walked down the steps andthrew me, right into a giant pile of snow. It may be starting to meit, but there's still plenty on the ground.

"Are you shitting me!" I yelled, looking at my soaked
through sweater. I don't even have a real jacket on!
He laughed hysterically, which made me a little mad.

"Asshole!" I yelled, getting up and grabbing him, pulling him down with me. If I have to get wet, so does he!

"Awe man!" He groaned, being less dressed than me with only a tee shirt on I knew he was cold.

"That's what you get." I said, going to stand up. He grabbed me and pulled me down, making sure I was still in the snow with him.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, his nose all red. He kissed me, my mind going blank as we started making out in the snow.

"Well well well, I never thought you two would be the PDA type." Rachel said, coming out of nowhere. I smirked, getting up, then helping Ryker up.

"Fuck, I'm cold." He whined, his teeth chattering. I don't feel bad, that's what he gets.

"Well if you hadn't pulled me down into the snow you wouldn't be wet right now." I said.

"Anyways." Rachel said sighing. "Riley wants to sleep over tonight, so she's going she going to be in my room. Just wanted to let you know."

She walked into the house, leaving us outside in the cold. "Can we go change out of these clothes?" I suggested. Ryker nodded and we headed back inside, upstairs to his room.

"I don't really have clothes that'll fit you besides sweats, you can pull the string so they're tighter." He said, throwing me some old sweats, a tee shirt and sweater.

I pulled my pants down, putting the sweats. I pulled my sweater off looking at him, he was staring at me his cheeks kinda pink still.

"Don't start." I said chucking as I pulled his sweater on. It was kinda big, the sleeves covering all of my palms so only my fingertips were showing.

"Oh my God." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"You're so cute." He said, walking towards me.

"No! Not until you get out of those wet clothes." I said. He rolled his eyes, taking off his wet shirt, his torso covered in a thin layer of moisture. He took his pants off, leaving nothing but his boxers.

"Stare much?" He asked smirking. I rolled my eyes, giving him a quick kiss before walking around him. He followed behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Don't you want to mess around a little bit?" He asked. "It'll warm us up real nice."

"No, actually. You need to control your hormones." I said, pulling the door open. And who was standing there, Riley.

She was standing with her hand up, like she was getting ready to knock on the door. She was wearing a simple black tee shirt and leggings, with her hair up in a messy bun and some Ugg boots. It was simple, but she still managed to look cute, which I don't get.

"Oh, hi." She said. Ryker jumped away from me, leaning against the door frame.

"Hi Riley, what's up?" He asked. She looked at me really quickly, then back to him.

"Um, I just wanted to let you know I'm here." She said.

"For the sleepover right?" He asked, and she nodded. I don't want to hear about her sleeping in my boyfriends home, it's making me angry.

"I'm going to go downstairs." I said bluntly.

"No wait, I'm gonna put some clothes on and I'll be right back." He said. I sighed and stepped into the hallway an he closed his bedroom door, leaving me and Riley alone.

"Hi" She said. "We never really got a chance to talk."

"Hi." I said. I don't like her.

"Isn't that Rykers sweater?" She asked, pointing to it. Yeah bitch it's my boyfriends sweater and I'm wearing it.

"Yeah we kinda got carried away in the snow and we got all wet so he let me borrow some clothes." I said, clutching on to the sleeves of the sweater.

"Mmm." She hummed. She gave me a once over, again, but didn't say anything for a while. I really don't trust this girl, something about her just doesn't sit right with me.

"How long have you and Ryker been friends?" She asked

"Well I've known of him since middle school but we've been friends for a few months now." I said. "It's complicated"

"Oh. okay. Do you know if he's single?" She asked, making me freeze up. Oh hell no, I fucking knew she was trying to come for my man.

"'No actually. He isn't." I deadpanned. She looked at me with her eyebrows slightly raised, crossing her arms.

"Is it that girl Shaundra? I told him not to mess around with her." She said under her breath.

"No. It's not her." I said.
"Oh, it's not?" She asked, looking confused. "Who is it?"

"Alright, I'm ready!" Ryker said coming through the door, right as I was getting ready to tell this bitch that I'm his boyfriend.

"Who're you dating Ryker?" Riley asked smiling at Ryker. He froze, looking at me.

"You told her? I thought I told you—"

"Ah!" I said, holding up my hand to his face. "Before you get your panties in a fucking bunch I didn't tell her who you're dating."

"Oh thank God." He said, smiling at Riley.

"Yeah, thank God your biggest shame isn't it for your
childhood friend to know. It's not like the person you're dating is important or anything." I snapped. The way he's acting right now is totally not okay.

"Mason, don't be like that." He said.

"What's he talking about?" Riley asked in confusion.

"Nothing Riley. Just never mind. I'm going home. Have fun at your sleep over." I said, leaving before he had a chance to say anything else to me.

I left the house, getting into my car locking the door. I sighed, resting my for head against my steering wheel, trying to stop myself from crying.

Why won't he tell her I'm his boyfriend? Is he ashamed of me? Does he not want anyone to know? I risked everything when my parent found out about us, but as soon as it's his turn to take a risk it's a no go? I can't take this anymore! I thought he loved me.

I'm so over this.