❄️ 26 ❄️

I walked into the house, my hands shaking uncontrollably . I didn't want to go in there at all. A bunch of thoughts were running through my head, and none of them sounded too nice. Maybe I'll just run away and avoid my problems, being a hobo doesn't sound too bad right now.

I walked into the living room, where my parents were sitting together. I cleared my throat and my dad rumed, smiling sweetly.

"Come in here son." My dad said, and I snaked into the living room, sitting on the love seat farthest away from them. My dad was looking at me, but
my mother wasn't, she was kinda just staring at the TV even though it wasn't on.

"Your mother told me she saw you and Ryker in your room, doing God knows what, she won't tell me. Care to elaborate?" He asked, tilting his head lightly.

"I-I can't." I said, my voice shaking.

"It's okay buddy, just tell me what happened." He said reassuringly. I looked at my mom again and her face was stone cold. This is not going to end well, I have a feeling.

"Me and Ryker.... we're dating." I said. My dad sat in silence, looking at me. He knew there was more.

I took a deep breath, looking down at my lap.
"We went upstairs and started....m-messing around mom walked in on us. We weren't undressed or anything but still." I said, saying what I had to
say. It felt so weird saying that to my dad of all people.

"So, what you're telling me is this girlfriend that you've been talking about, and smiling about, is actually a boyfriend?" He asked. I nodded, not being able to meet his gaze.

"And this boyfriend just so happens to be the boy that bullied you since middle school'" He asked. I nodded apain.

He sighed, leaning back on the couch, rubbing his chin. "I knew there was something up. but I didn't really know it was this." My dad said under his breath.

"Yeah, nobody expects their son to be a faggot." My mom spat suddenly making me finch. I felt my eyes starting to well up, and I tried my best to hold it back. I didn't expect it to hurt that much, but it
hurt a lot, especially hearing it come from my mother's mouth.

"I-I'm sotry mom." I stuttered out.

"Don't you dare apologize." My dad said quickly. "Your mom is just being a vapid bitch about this."

"I'm being vapid because my son has chosen a sinf_-

"Enough." My dad snapped, looking at my mother. Then he looked back at me, smiling. "Everything is fine Mason. I accept you, We accept you. But..." He said, trailing off. But? Why does there have to be a but?

"Your mother needs a little time, so we asked Darren and Kelsy's parents to have you stay over there for a few days." He said

"What? So you're disowning me?" I asked, standing up quickly. My dad stood too, grabbing me by the shoulder.

"No no no, of course not." He brought his voice down to a lower volume, "Your mother is being a cunt about this, and I don't want you to be around all this arguing that's going to be going on. Nobody is disowning you, okay? We love you very much, we would never give you up." He hugged me, and I hugged him back, sighing in relief . I thought that was their nice way of kicking me out and never seeing me again.

My dad kissed my forchead, ruffling my hair. "Go pack your bag for three days and nights. I'll bring you over there when you come back down " He said

I left the living room, walking up the stairs. As soon as I got on the stairs they started yelling at each other.  I've never heard them fight like that. Ever. Will they break up because of me?