❄️19❄️

I laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling, letting my mind wander. And where do you think it wandered? Ryker of course.

I replayed what happened over and over in my head like a broken record, my smile plastered on my face. I've been smiling ever since the party and I can't stop.

I'm just...happy. I'm happy I did that, I'm happy I told him I like him, because I can't really deny that it's true anymore. I should've realized a little bit earlier, but hey, better late than never.

That kiss..it was just, something else. The passion behind it was something I've never really experienced, honestly. I mean, I've dated before but there's just something different. The way he kisses me and touches me just..

"Ah!" I squealed, burying my face into my pillow. It's
embarrassing to think about, but I can't stop. And when he pressed it against me...

I squirmed in my bed as I felt my pants getting a little tight. I got even more embarrassed, my body feeling hot.

It's been a little while since I've gotten excited thinking about things of that nature. Would doing that kind of stuff with Ryker be enjoyable? I mean he's attracted to me and obviously I'm attracted to him, but I've never done stuff with guys before.
But doing it with Ryker...

I felt myself throb and I groaned, sitting up. I have to get rid of this! I'm not about to jerk off though, I won't be able to live with myself if I masturbate to thoughts of Ryker. That's a hell no.

I sat up, pecking into my boxers. I was already starting to min my boxers, and it was throbbing almost pain fully. I mean, I am a teenage boy, there is no harm in doing it to the thought of
my close guy friend? Kinda sorta boyfriend? The guy I like?

Whatever. Maybe just do it a little bit.

"I can't'" I groaned out loud, shaking my head. I kicked my covers aside, getting out of my bed. That's too much, I won't be able to look him in the eye after doing that.

Cold shower it is.

❄️❄️❄️

"Hey Mason." Ryker said, walking up to me.

"Hey." I said smiling. I looked in his hands and he had one of those fidget cube things.

'"What's that for?" I asked, pointing to the cube. He smiled, lifting up to eye level.

"It's too keep myself occupied so that I don't touch you. The temptation is too great, so I have to find something else to do to distract myself." He said. I blushed biting my lip.

"A-And what if you didn't have it?" I asked curiously.
His eyes went wide for a second, before he smirked.

"Are you doing this on purpose?" He asked.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Testing me. 'And what if I didn't have it?' You're making it sound like you want me to touch you." He said. Oh shit, now that I think about it, it did sort of sound like I was trying to flirt. But I wasn't!

"No that's not what I meant." I said quickly. He
chuckled, moving closer to me. He placed his hand on my hip discreetly, his thumb going under my shirt, caressing my side.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his voice deep. I shivered,
looking around us. There were lots of kids in the hallway, but nobody was looking at us. I looked back at him, nodding

"Yes, I'm sure." I said in a not so sure tone. He stepped away, removing his hand from my hip.

"Okay. Wanna come over today? You haven't been over in a little while." He said casually, as if nothing was happening just now.