❄️ 29 ❄️

"Princess, have you seen the match to this shoe?" Ryker asked, holding up a white high-top converse. He was currently walking around with just his socks on, scrounging for this second shoe.

"Uhhh, no I haven't." I said, lacing up my sneaker. He groaned, looking in his closet again for the millionth time.

"How many times are you gunna look in there?" I asked in amusement. I've been sitting on the bed waiting for him to find this shoe for like fifteen minutes.

"Where the hell did I put it?" He whisper yelled to himself, making me chuckle.

"It's not funny." He said. I rolled my eyes, getting on the floor and looking under the bed. I grabbed the shoe, standing up.

"Is this it?" I asked, holding it up.

"You're a miracle worker." He said, walking over to me and grabbing the shoe, pecking me on the lips. "Thank you. Where was it?"

"Under the bed." I said.

"I already checked under there, how'd you do that?" He asked pouting.

"Magic." I said smiling.

"Alright, we have to go, school starts in twenty tive
minutes." Ryker said. I nodded, snatching up my backpack and following him out of his room.

Today was Monday, going on the second day I've been at Rykers. I really enjoy it, even though lying in bed after that whole situation is a little awkward, it isn't the worst thing in the world.

I've texted back and forth with my dad and he's keeping me updated, by he isn't telling me anything about my mom. It's obviously a worry that's in the back of my mind, but I try not to think about it too much in hopes of being optimistic.

We walked to Rykers car, him getting into the drivers side and me on the passengers. He left his house, driving to the school. We listened to music the whole way there, jamming and putting me in a good mood.

We got to school, him parking in the lot, and I was about to get out when he locked my door. "Ryker, we gotta go, ten minutes I said, tapping my wrist like my dad does when we're late.

"I know, but I just want to do it a little bit." He said
smirking.

"Do what?" I asked. He didn't answer me, just leaned over the center console and kissed me. He put his hand on the back of my neck, forcing us to come closer together. So much for going to class on time.

He stuck his tongue in my mouth, catching me a little off guard. I groaned, letting him take control over the kiss. We made out for lord knows how long before we finally pulled apart, breathing rapidly.

"W- What was that for?" I asked.

"I don't know, I've just been so fucking frustrated since you've been sleeping in my bed." He said honestly. "You don't know how hard it is to keep my hands off you."

"It's the same for me too. No, its ten times harder for me." I said honestly. I don't know what to do with Ryker honestly. I want to do those sorts of things with him, but at the same time I don't
know if I'm ready for that yet.

"I don't think it is. Do you know how badly—" he kissed me slowly, passionately. "—I want to fuck you."

I bit my lip, groaning internally. He always knows how to talk me into stuff I swear to God. He's just so fucking sexy.

"C'mere." He said, grabbing my arm. He pushed his seat back and pulled me towards him.

"Are you crazy?" I asked weakly as I climbed over to straddle his lap. It was a little embarrassing.

"Crazy for you." He said, kissing me again. I caressed his face with my hands, smiling against his lips. I'm not the type of person to do this type of thing, but it's kind of fun. He unbuttoned my shirt, pushing it off my shoulders.

"We shouldn't be doing this. We're late to class again." I said, tilting my head to the side so that he could get better access to my neck. Something about this situation had my adrenaline pumping, it was like I was high. I didn't want to stop.

"So?" He said, his hands, sliding up my back. I whimpered lightly, rolling my hips against him. He was grinding his hard on and it was really turning me on.

"Fuck." I breathed, reached for his shirt. He stopped kissing my neck to let me pull it off of him, and his hands flew to the button of my pants.

"You're so sexy Mason." He groaned, biting down on my neck. I moaned, running my hands through his hair. His hands traveled down my body, his hands grabbing my ass.

Tap tap tap.

I jumped and turned towards the window, where the school security guard was looking through the window.

"Shit!" I yelled, climbing back over to the passengers side and butting my shirt, and pants, back up. What the hell, why does this always happen to us?

Ryker pulled his shirt on lazily, rolling down the window." May I help you?" He said in an aggravated tone. I can get how he's aggravated, I'm not too happy about it myself, but he could have a little bit more respectful tone.

"Where are you two supposed to be?" He asked, raising a brow at us

"Class." Ryker said simply. I slapped his arm, scolding him silently. He better watch his mouth before We get in trouble. The last thing I want to do I have to explain to my parents what Ryker and I were doing in the car when we got caught. That'd be super
fucking awkward.

"Well, I'd advise you get there, before we get the principal involved." He said, crossing his arms. Ryker rolled his eyes, turning off the car. We both got out and the security guard gave us a once over before going on his way.

Once he was out of an ears length I slapped Ryker on the arm again.

"Ow!" He whined, rubbing the spot that I slapped. "That hurts! Stop slapping me."

"It's your fault!" I yelled, my face burning hot. "Why do you always do this? Can you not control your teenage hormones!"

"My fault? I didn't really hear you complaining when your hard dick was pressed against me." He snapped, making me burn up even more.

"Fuck you! If you hadn't kissed me in the first place, we wouldn't have gotten caught." I snapped back, walking away from him.

"Wait wait wait." He said, running to stand in front of me. I scoffed, crossing arms and looking away from him. I'm not really upset, but I'm ticked. Like, why is it that whenever Ryker and I try to do something we get interrupted? I mean we were in the school parking lot......but still!

"Hey, is my princess mad at me?" He said, looking at me. I said nothing, trying to step around him, which didn't really work.

"Hey, look at me." He said. I looked, and he was smiling that same shit-eating crooked grin. Shit, I can't stay mad at that stupid smile.

"Give me a kiss princess." He said, my heart melting a little bit. I didn't like the nickname at first but, I have to admit, it's growing on me.

"Okay Prince charming." I said, kissing him quickly. He opened his eyes, his cheeks turning pink.

"Prince charming?" He asked. I chuckled, grabbing his hand in mine. I pulled his towards the school, smiling.

"C'mon, we're late to class."