❄️24❄️

"Sweetheart, can you sit back down for a second?" My mom asked as I went to go stand up and leave the dinner table. Oh God here we go.

I sat back down slowly, looking between them suspiciously.

"Yes?"

"Okay I don't know if you noticed but we noticed. You have hickies on your neck again." My mom said, pointing to my neck. Fuck, I have to tell Ryker to stop doing that to mel It's getting me in trouble all the time.

"Sorry mom, we get kinda carried away." I said, smiling sheepishly.

"Yeah I can tell. Your father and I want to meet this girl." She said sternly. I turned to my dad, and he nodded his head lightly. You weak man, you could care less! He's just going with the flow of
whatever my crazy other has to say.

"Do you really?" I asked, biting my lip nervously.

"Yes. This weekend. We want to have dinner with her, so tell her." She said. I flinched every time she said her, because I know damn well if she were to figure out this "she" was actually "he"...well, I don't know what she'd do. Probably disown me with
my luck.

"Uh. I-I don't think she can. uh. um but'" I said perking up. "You know that kid that used to beat me up?"

"Yeah, what about him? Is he beating you up again?" My dad asked nervously.

"No! That's not it, everything is fine. He wants to have dinner with us, him and his mom." I said. I'm slick, I'm slick as fuck.

"Oh, when?" My mom said skeptically.

"This weekend," I said, smiling innocently. This is perfect to get their mind off of this whole "girlfriend" thing. They'll be too busy staring Ryker down, and, even though they don't know it, they're still dating the person I'm dating. Kill two birds with one stone.

"Mmm, I don't know if I want that boy around us, Around you." My mom said, I rolled my eyes, smirking a little. Too late.

"It's fine mom. I'm trying, to tell you that he's not that bad of a guy if you get to know him." I said,
"Not a bad guy? He beat you half to death once Mason. How is he not that bad?" My dad asked.

"He's just not. Okay? That was all in the past, we have to forgive and forget, move on with our lives, Please meet him." I looked between them with puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

They looked at each other, my mothers mouth forming tight line. "We'll think about it. You can go now." My mom said.I nodded, leaving the table, not letting my smile appear on my features until I was out of their sight.

When they way they'll think about it, it's probably a yes, I went into my room, calling Ryker. He picked up almost immediately, "Hello?" He said in a happy tone.

"Hi, I have to tell you something." I said, laying on my bed, staring up towards my ceiling

"Huh? What happened?" He asked worriedly, which made me laugh.

"Don't worry, it's not bad. But you know how you said your mom said she wants to meet me again? Well, I found a way for youand your mom to come over and meet my parents and we can all
have dinner together." I said.
"Oh great! When?" He asked.

"This weekend. But, there's kinda something I haven't told you." I said, biting my lip.

"What?" He asked.

"Well, they want to meet you, but they'll be meeting you as Ryker, the used to be bully but now friend. Not Ryker, my boyfriend." I said.

"Oh c'mon, why'd you tell them that?" He groaned. I could feel his embarrassment sleeping through the phone. He's right, I didn't have to tell them that, I should've pretended like they were two different people and never brought up the bullying again. But
I'm dumb.