❄️ 27 ❄️

I knocked on the front door, pulling my backpack further up on my shoulder. Rykers mom opened the door and when she saw it was me, raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Hey sweetheart, what's up?" She asked.

"Actually, I have a favor to ask you." I said nervously.

"What is it? C'mon in." She said, letting me in. I walked in, but just in far enough to close the door behind me, just in case she said no and I had to scoot out of there.

"So, my parents found put that Ryker and I are a little more than friends and, well, they want me to stay out of the house for three days and nights. So I was wondering if—"

"Of course sweety, I don't mind at all. We don't have a guest bedroom but Rykers bed is pretty big. You can stay in there."

She said smiling. I love this woman, I swear.

"Thank you so much." I said, sighing in relief, kicking my shoes off.

"Yeah, Ryker's not home right now but I'm sure he will be here any minute." She said. "You can wait for him in his room."

I headed up to his room, letting my mind wander. If he's not here, where is he? I'm sure he has friends that I don't know of but still, I wanna know where he is.

I walked into his room, closing his door behind me. I put my backpack down and walked around, inspecting his room since I've never had the chance before. Not in a creepy way of course! In a curious way..yeah.

I opened his closet and looked at his clothes, and he actually has a pretty nice wardrobe. I mean, he's always dressed nicely I guess, but it's not always the first thing I notice.

I closed his closet, walking over to his dresser where all of his colognes were. I sniffed one and I could tell it was the one he used all the time, so I sprayed it on myself.

I smiled to myself, putting the cologne down and opening his top drawer, which just so happened to be the underwear drawer. I snickered to myself and pulled out a pair with pictures of boxers with hot dogs on them.

Weiner boxers to hold your wiener.

Just as I started laughing out loud at my ridiculously corny joke, Ryker came in, freezing at the sight of my holding his boxers. I yelped in surprise, throwing the boxers in the drawer and slamming it shut. I leaned against the dresser in an attempt to look casual.

"H-Hi." I stuttered out.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked, closing his door.

"I was just, ya know, snooping around." I said. He raised an eyebrow, looking me up and down.

"In my underwear drawer?" He asked, throwing his keys on his dresser.

"Y-Yup." I said, slowly moving away from the dresser.

"Okay. Whatever." He said, shaking his head. "Most
importantly, why are you here? About an hour or so ago you wouldn't even look at me."

"Yeah, sorry about that." I said. "My parents wanted me to stay or of the house for three days and nights and at first, I was supposed to stay at Dare's, but I thought this was a better choice."

"You're right." He agreed. "And I'm still aggravated with you, just so you know."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, instead of talking to me you ignored me. That pissed me off." He said, running a hand through his hair. "Are you okay though?"

"I'm fine." I said, and I could tell he wasn't quite buying it, but he let it go.

"Okay. Well it's kinda late already so I was just gunna take a shower and go to bed." He said. I nodded, pouting lightly, looking at him through my lashes.