❄️10❄️

Before I could finish my sentence. He stood up, grabbing my face in his hands. I didn't even have time respond before he leaned in, kissing me smack dab in the lips. On the lips!

In my state of shock I didn't move, and I guess he took that as and invitation because he began to try to invade my mouth. I kept my lips clamped shut, grabbing onto his wrist trying to pry his hands off my face but he wouldn't budge. He was like a damn leech!

I started punching his chest, not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to get the message, which got him to let me go. I took a step away from him, wiping my saliva covered mouth with the back of my sleeve. His eyes were hooded with an expression I'd never seen before, but that didn't phase me, I was pissed.

"Ryker, what the fuck!" I cursed, looking at him like he had a third head. What the fuck is wrong with him! He just fucking kissed me, on the mouth! The one who calls me gay every other day, just made a move on me!

"I like you." He blurted. I stumbled back a little bit, like someone physically slapped my across the face, because honesty that's what it felt like. Did he just say he liked me?

"Y-You what?" I asked. No, I couldn't have heard that correctly, I need a damn q-tip. Because there's no way the boy that has been beating me up for years for no apparent reason whatsoever, who put me down constantly until about two weeks ago, haas a god damn crush on me. This isn't a damn Netflix special, this kind of shit doesn't happen in real life!

"I like you. I don't want to, lord knows I don't but j can't fucking help it." He snapped, suddenly getting angry.

"Wh—"

"You rubbed your gayness off on me." He said cutting me off. I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"I am not gay for the last fucking time, how many time do I have to tell you that!" I yelled. He growled, punching again as he slammed his lips against mine. I didn't have a chance to close my mouth completely this time, so he took the change to shove his tongue in my mouth. I groaned and squirmed in his grip and the warm slimy muscle worked it's way around my mouth, as if to memorize how it feels on the inside.

I went to shove him off of my, but he grabbed my arms, roughly shoving me onto the small bed. The paper crinkled as he climbed on top of me, pinning my arms above my head.

"Ryker, enough!" I warned, but he ignored my warning, letting his mouth make it way to the sensitive skin of my neck. He nipped and sucked on my neck, his tongue licking me roughly. Unfortunately it was working a small reaction out of me despite my best efforts. I couldn't help it, that's a weak spot for me, and my body was just naturally reacting.

He bit down hard on a soft spot, a small whimper slipping from between my teeth. Oh my god, Ryker just made me moan, this cannot be happening right now.

"Ryker..." I said in weak protest. I was getting weaker by the second, his nibbles and licks and small kisses starting to work on me. I was starting to get nervous, soon he'd be able to take complete advantage of me. Would he take it all the way, right here if he had the chance?

Just had his hand started to caress my chest there was a knock on the room door. Ryker quickly jumped off of me, sitting up on the edge of the bed. I sat up as well, trying my best to look casual and to hide the half chub that had formed from that altercation. I looked over at Ryker, and he looked fine, besides his puffy lips.

The nurse poked her head in, smiling at us. "I heard a little commotion in her, you guys okay?" She asked. She looked very suspicious of us, but tried to hide it. I don't blame her.

"We're fine." Ryker said. She nodded, closing the door behind her, leaving Ryker and I in an awkward silence.

After a few minutes Ryker stood. "Where are you going?" I asked. There's no way he's going to just leave after that, with no explanation