❄️15❄️

"So Mason, how's it going?" My therapist asked me;
crossing her legs.

"Everything is fine " I said, putting my hands in my lap.

"So, Nothing has been happening with that boy, who's name you have yet to tell me?" She asked.

"No." I said sternly. I saw her eyes flick down to my neck and then back to my eyes curiously. Yes, the hickey is still slightly there, I don't even know how so don't ask. I can tell she wants to bring it up, but she restrains herself, which I'm thankful for, I can't deal with any more embarrassing questions about it.

"So this boy has been leaving, you alone?" She asked.

"Yes, He hasn't hit me in weeks. We kinda worked
something out." I said. More like he confessed his feelings to me and now wants to date now but you know. Potato potato.

"Anything you wanna tell me about that agreement in particular?" She asked. I bit my lip, thinking about it. I mean, Kelsy and I aren't talking at the moment because she pisses me off the fullest extent these days, and Darren wouldn't want to hear about anything to do with Ryker, and my parents are a hell no. So she's the only person I really have to tell. I wanna get at least some of this off my chest. I
don't think I can trust her, because like I said she blabs everything I say back to my parents, but I can't keep it inside anymore.

"Well, actually. I do have something totally unrelated that I want to talk about." I said.

"Oh really?" She said, leaning forward a little bit. "Do tell."

"W-well, I have this friend, who's having confusing feelings about who he likes. There's this boy I know, let's call him A, who has another boy that likes him, let's call that guy B. So, A and B have been hanging out a little bit, and B confessed his feelings to A
and at first A knew for certain that he didn't have feelings for B but once B kissed A things started jumbling up in A's head and now A doesn't know whether or not he has feelings for B." I said.

She said nothing, just raised her eyebrow at me. I groaned, leaning back in my chair. I knew that would be too confusing. Hell, I'm person A and even I'm confused. "Never mind, forget it. Forget I even said anything." I said.

"No no, tell me about how his A character is feeling." She said.

"He doesn't know what he's feeling, that's the funny thing. He knows he likes the boy, but he doesn't know in what way. They've kissed before, and it doesn't bother him, and that's exactly what's confusing him. Since when does he kiss boys and enjoy it? Does he like him? Does he not? Is he gay? There's just too many questions and I can't really handle it." I said honestly. It feels like a huge boulder just lifted from my chest, that's how good it felt to talk about it.

"You can't?" She asked.

"I-I mean A can't." I corrected quickly. "What should he do?"

"Well, I think his first step should be to think more about himself rather than the other boy. Don't think about whether he likes the other boy, focus on whether or not he likes boys or not. Because coming out is hard, figuring out your sexual orientation is a process. You don't have to label it but if you know something isn't sitting well with you at least try to sort it out before trying to figure out another person." She said.

I nodded, looking down at my lap. "P-Please don't tell my parents what I said. I'm not ready for that type of talk yet." I said

"Don't worry, I won't." She said smiling. Usually when she says that I can smell the fakeness radiating off of her. But this time she seemed to really be genuine about her promise.

At least I hope so.

❄️❄️❄️

Fuck.