❄️ 35 ❄️

"'Hump me, fuck me, daddy better make me choke y
screamed, as Cupcakkes Deepthroat blasted through Rykers stereo.

"What the fuck are we listening to?" Ryker asked.
scrunching his face up in disgust.

"Mv favorite song that's what'" I said, twerking. He laughed, plugging his ears.

"'Um what's happening in here?" Rachel asked, walking into the room. I walked over to her grabbing her and spinning her around.

"This is my favorite song girl" I said. She laughed, twerking on me to the bass of the song.

"Okay, enough." Ryker said, turning off the stereo.
pouted, puting a hand in my hip. He's such a hater swear.

"That wasn't very nice." I said, walking over to him

"Get over it." He smirked, placing his hands on my waist

"How about I get under it?" I asked biting my lip, smirking.

"Oh really? Someone's getting frisky." He said smiling.

Rachel made fake puking noises in the background, making me laugh. She quickly exited, not before reminding us to stay safe of course.

"Were you really wanting to mess around or were you just trying to get her out of the room?" He asked

"Maybe a little bit of both , sard smiting. He smiled.
picking me up and kissing me. I was just getting into it when there was a violent banging on his bedroom door.

"Oh for fucks sake!" He groaned, throwing me on the bed in a playful manner. I giggled, knowing there's nothing he hates more than getting cock blocked.

He opened the door and Riley barged in, looking junt mad as hell. "Why are you here?" He asked her.

"I just can't believe it Ryker, there's no way in hell you're gay." She said, looking at him.

"Believe it Riley, We've already talked about this." He said, his face reading very, very angry.

"I know but, really?" She asked, kind of giving me a once over. That rude bitch, she's finally showing her true fucking colors

"Yes really, that's my boyfriend. I've liked him since middle school. I didn't tell you because I was nervous. That was told to you, was it not?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, looking at them, Can this bitch hurry the fuck up and get out so I can get it on with my boyfriend? I kinda wanna mess around now, is that weird?

"Is this like, just a trick to let me down casy? Because you could've just said you don't like me." She said. Ha! I knew that bitch liked him. Bitch. Okay, I bave to find another word besides bitch.

Maybe hoe? Cunt? Slut?

"No." He sighed. "I'm gay Riley."

"Liar!" She pouted, making him chuckle. He pinched her cheek, making her yelp out in pain. He laughed louder, smiling down at her. I don't like this.

I walked over to Ryker, grabbing his hand in mine. I leaned in, talking into his car. "Are you going to finish what you started?" I murmered. I could physically sce him shiver, which made me smirk

"Sorry, I potta go. I'll talk to vou later Riley." He said She crossed her arms, giving me a dirty look before leaving the room.

"I can't stand her, I hope you know that." I said to him

"Why not? What's wrong with her?" He asked, scrunching up his eyebrows.

"She's trying to get what's mine." I said, putting my hand on his crotch.