❄️ 45 ❄️

"I met vour friends." I said to Rvker as I sat at the island He spun around, looking confused.

"Who?" He asked, closing the fridge with his foot.

"What do you mean who? Ethan, Liam and Zavier." I said. His face instantly lit up, a big smile taking over his features.

"'You met them! When? How?" He asked.

"'Yesterday at school, before I came over here." I said
smiling.

"No way! I've been meaning to introduce you to them for the longest but I've always forgot." He said.

"'Well I'm in a group chat with them do you want me to add you to it?" I asked.

"'Yeah, please." He said. I added him to the group and the guys started talking to him instantly, recognizing his number.

"How have I never met them before?" I asked curiously. I still think it's kinda weird I've never spoke to them this whole relationship. Ryker acts like they don't exist.

"I dunno, they just never came up in conversation. And I never knew you had an interest in meeting my friends." He said.

"I'm interested in everything about you. So of there's
anything else you have to tell me tell me now." I said, smiling lightly.

"Uhhh, Bleach is my favorite anime." He said, blushing.

"You watch anime?" I asked in amusement. He doesn't seem the type, but hell you never know.

"And nobody knows so shut the fuck up and don't say anything." He said laughing lightly.

"I pinky promise I won't." I said laughing. He walked up to the island, resting his elbows on the counter. He smirked at me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" I asked.

"We're here alone." He said smirking.

"Okay and?" I said. He sucked his teeth, standing up
straght again.

"Don't you remember what I said to you a couple days ago?" He asked, walking around the island to wrap his arms around my waist. What he said a couple of days ago...

I fushed, remembering, I grabbed his arms, pulling the off of me so that I could stand up. I turned, looking at him. "Are you sure you're okay to do it?" I asked, trying to find an excuse. It's not that I don't want to I'm just nervous! And I didn't know he was being dead serious when he said that.

"I'm fine. I got energy for days." He said smirking, I blushed, not even knowing what to say. Where is this coming from?

He grabbed me, pulling me so that I was standing up. He smirked, pulling me towards the stairs.
"Are you sure nobody is home?" I asked as we walked up the stairs.

"Positive." He said, opening his room door. I stepped in, and he closed the door behind him, locking it.
I looked at him nervously as he stepped towards me.

He kissed me roughly, walking us backwards until we got to the bed.

He broke the kiss, pushing me back into the bed playfully. He smirked as he climbed on top of me, kissing me again. He kissed me for a little while before moving down to my neck. He sucked on a sensitive area, making me gasp. "Wait Ryker I—"

"Shhh." He said, licking my neck. I shivered, my back arching. Fuck, my head is starting to feel light.

He pushed my shirt up, licking and sucking on one of my nipples. I whimpered, grabbing onto his hair for support. He pulled my shirt all the way off, throwing it to the side.