¹⁸walk home

JUNE
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
"walk home"

─────────────────

tamaki didn't know what was coming for him.

ouran academy was a prestigious school specifically for rich kids, and this school had their very own group of males (and female) that provided joy to everyone in this school. 

though it wasn't even the holidays yet, the club (well tamaki, the club, except kyoya, doesn't know yet) had decided to host a party at the end of the summer holidays to commemorate some sort of joy before the third and final semester of their school year.

though, this was still next year, early january to be specific. (i changed it from september to january sfkwekr).

now, their school was rich, this "party" was more of a festival. it was going to be outdoors, and will contain the whole student body of ouran academy, maybe a few other high schoolers if they could afford the tickets (exception of other high schoolers was tamaki's idea, the expensive tickets were kyoya's). 

well at least that's what they're telling everyone. the real reason was that tamaki just adored haruhi too much. he saw how happy she was with y/n, hence why he got their music club to perform at their school.

it was a really dumb idea, as he knew that he could just host a day out for them, but no, he wanted to go to the extra mile and create a night where fukurodani's music club would perform, as if it was a concert.

don't get him wrong, he wasn't that dumb to not check the club's experiences. though it may not seem like it, the fukorodani music club was pretty well known on the media. like how they were well known at school, they were the same when it came to the social media, though not really that big, just enough to be known throughout a couple schools in tokyo, maybe even in different districts as well.

luckily, ouran academy was one of these schools. of course, females still adored the host club with all of their hearts, but there were still a group of males and females that would talk about the music club that resided in the city west-north from them. 

their band's talented skills in playing multiple instruments, their club's very own singers, as well as the two managers who seemed to handle the group very well, they were pretty legit. it may not seem like it, but they were all pretty dedicated to what they did. how connie and sasha managed to perfectly hit every note of what they sang (when they're not screaming the song), how jean and eren's fast fingers strummed their own guitars fast and in tune, as well as their very own drummer that hit every beat, especially when the song that they played was a fast one.

not to mention how they all looked so fucking hot whilst doing so.

so tamaki thought, "why not have them as the band to play for that night?"

i mean, the group had performed multiple times before, whether it be a competition, for a festival, or just for the entertainment of the internet (posting a video, thank armin for his amazing skills with tech), they were pretty experienced.

so when it came to ouran academy, a group of talented and rich high school students, the music club was pretty freaked out.

of course, kyoya had imagined how they would react, a possibility that they would decline, so he bribed them with money. a whole lot of money.

tamaki obviously didn't know this, so he was glad to here from kyoya that the music club's manager agreed to their concert.

so at least they've managed to rent a band, now they've just got to plan everything else.

"walk home"

"it was the blonde president, wasn't it?" y/n asked haruhi, as the two were walking down the street.

haruhi sighed. "maybe."

unexpected to haruhi, the older girl chuckled. "knew it."

the shorter girl slowly lifted her head to look at her. "you're not mad?"

she shook her head. "no, why would i be?"

haruhi shrugged. "well, it's just that i know you hate snobby rich kids, and you may have found it weird that my senpai hired you guys after meeting yous."

"hate is a big word, doll." y/n chuckled, bringing a hand out of her pockets so she can place that arm around haruhi's shoulders. "i don't hate them, just dislike their attitudes. 'sides, it's not like your host club are one of them. they were cool. though i did find it weird that your president hired us already, even though the actual event's next year."

"yeah, you're right there." fujioka nodded. a small, comforting silence surrounded the two, as they walked back towards their apartment complex as a soft sunset glow shone down before them.

"hey, i have a question." y/n asked, "does that blonde second-year have a crush on you or something?"

haruhi widened her eyes. "huh? no! the guy just has a weird family play thing. he's the protective dad and kyoya's the mother."

"does he have a daddy kink or something-"

"you need to stop blurting out inappropriate things, senpai." haruhi deadpanned, cutting her off.

"you're like two years younger than me, you're bound to learn either way."y/n hummed, shrugging.

the shorter girl sighed. "but no, he doesn't have that fetish. he says its because he's the father of our club and therefore it's his "fatherly love", but i don't know. he's weird."

y/n hummed. "probably. and i agree with the last statement, he is weird."

haruhi laughed at her senpai's statement, leaning into her touch. an idea then popped up into her mind, as she smirked suggestively, looking up at the older girl. "so, what was that interaction between you and mori-senpai?"

"oh hey look a butterfly." y/n darted her vision away from the girl, avoiding the topic as she strayed away from the girl, walking faster.

"come back here!"