³³clingy

AUGUST
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
"clingy"

─────────────────

"shut the fuck up jean! stop moaning at the food!" eren yelled, throwing a piece of scrunched up tissue at jean, who sat diagonally across from him.

"haha no! it's too fucking good" the mullet male retorted, grabbing his cup of water and chugging it down. "here- y/n try this!"

y/n - who was sitting beside him - was not given any sort of warning before jean gently yet quickly shoved a forkful of the warm crepe he was having. slowly chewing, the girl's face grew slightly thoughtful at the strawberry crepe piece that went in her mouth. "that's actually so good what."

"see!!" jean exclaimed, a smile on his face as she continued placing more pieces in his mouth, along with feeding y/n some.

it was the third day that the group had been there for, hours passing by alot as the sun had set ages ago. bright lights illuminated the place, and loud music played as if it was still early. it was still pretty fill with people, the crowd bustling here and about the are. they've tried out so much food at this point, that connie had actually needed to take a shit at one of the portaloos and clogged it.

throughout the three days, they've been on a couple of the rides, eaten from the different food stalls, and played a couple games. however they've yet to participate and play in all of the games - which seemed to be their (jean, connie, sasha and eren's) plan for the whole week.

"okay jean hurry up i want to play that cup shooting game!" connie exclaimed, head falling against the wooden table they sat at. he and sasha had eaten the most food (which was honestly not surprising) throughout the day. sasha looked like she was about to pass out from all the food she's eaten, yet upon hearing the word 'game', she sprung up from her dead demeanour, also excited.

since the group was somewhat talented, they'd managed to achieve a couple of prizes already. y/n had managed to obtain a couple plushies, giving the other things that weren't plushies to her friends as she only wanted the soft animals. with jean finishing his crepe, the group stood up, making their way towards the game stalls.

"can we go back to the hotel after this? i really want to sleep now..." armin tiredly mumbled, leaning against mikasa for support.

"get on my back 'min, i can carry you if you're that tired." y/n offered, as the boy looked like he would fall and collapse any moment now. not wanting to argue, the boy nodded tiredly and hurriedly walked over to her, climbing on her back.

as he was shorter and wasn't as buff as eren or jean, the blonde boy was lightweight on y/n's back. he wrapped his arms around her neck, with the girl hooking her hands underneath his thighs.

"what y/n i'm tired too let me get on your back." eren quickly babbled, wanting a hug or something similar from the girl.

"man you're too fat you'll crush her." jean snickered, walking ahead of him.

"you fucking rat--"

"i'll hold your plushies y/n." mikasa offered, grabbing the large plastic bag from y/n's hands.

"oh, thanks mika." the girl smiled. "are you tired too? you're more quiet than usual."

as mikasa nodded, y/n softly laughed at how cute she was, unhooking an arm from armin as she carefully ruffled mikasa's hair, and placed a kiss on her forehead. keeping that arm on her, y/n pulled her in for a small hug. "we'll go back soon, let's just let these kids have their fun first."