²⁹let's go to the beach-each~!

JULY
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
"let's go to the beach-each~!"

─────────────────

"let's go to the beach-each, let's go get a wave. they—say– what they gonna say—"

"i swear eren, if you keep singing, i'm going to cut your fucking head off." jean grumbled, annoyed at the fact that eren managed to call shotgun and be the dj for the hour-ride trip. not only that, he kept on picking songs that he was going to be belting.

he may be in a music band, but his ability to belt songs or control his pitch is as bad as y/n's sleep schedule.

the long-haired boy turned his head to his friend, a fake offended look on his face. "how dare you! nicki minaj is a queen! starships will forever be a banger!"

"oh don't get me wrong, i love this song." jean announced, annoyance visible in his tone as he said the following words, "but it's your fucking voice that makes me want to strangle you."

another gasp left eren's mouth. "are you saying i'm a bad singer!?"

"yes." jean blankly replied, arms crossed over each other as he looked out the window. eren rolled his eyes, darting them towards the screen in the middle of the front, pressing random buttons.

"this car is so cool! how'd you manage to find a guy like him? he your sugar daddy or something?" although eren wasn't a big fan of y/n having a sugar daddy, he was highly curious about how y/n knew a rich guy, one who definitely looked like a young adult.

a scoff-laugh escaped her mouth. "as if. i don't need a man to make me rich. all i need is the black card in my wallet."

"hey, but what if those kretins decide to cut it off? what happens then?" sasha asked obliviously, genuinely curious.

y/n looked at the girl through the rear view mirror, smirking. "i'm not the top student for nothing."

"let's go to the beach-each~!"

"holy shit..." eren muttered. "i knew it was hot today, but i didn't think it'd be this hot."

"that's because y/n's here." sasha whispered to him, in which he immediately agreed with after.

"you have a point..." eren replied, nodding his head.

"WOAHHHHH THE BEACHHHHHH!!!!!" connie yelled, immediately running towards the water. sasha immediately followed behind him, cheering in a loud tone.

"hey wait you need to help unload– and they're in." jean muttered, deadpanning at the sight of the two simpletons splashing each other with the salty liquid. despite the fact that the sun was glaring at them today, there was a limited number of people seen at the location.

there were free spaces, as the ocean waves washed up against the empty shore. there were multiple shops nearby, so if they wanted to buy more food (and y/n was positive that they would be), they could easily go there. there was a carpark around the edge, as well as a hotel that people visited in the holidays, as the beach was right next to it.

as they settled on a spot on the sand, mikasa and armin spread a mat down, placing their stuff down on it. eren and jean placed a large beach umbrella down, though for some reason, the two boys struggled to open it. "no eren– you don't do that or else it's going to snap shut!"

"it's opening an umbrella jean! you simply push this part up and then– AGHSJKMPH!!" the boy was immediately cut off by the umbrella closing on him, trapping him inside the umbrella. jean let out a loud cackle, pointing a finger at the boy struggling to get out.