Chaper 1

Before the main time line.

Pov:y/n age 28

Y/n:*watching the news*

News:"Breaking news a new villan has made her appearance this afternoon not much is know about expect she looks like this

(Image if she was wearing covering for her skin and remove the dragon heads)

News:is this a new villainous or is it the long dead queen ghidora who knows back to you Adam.

Y/n:*turns off the news* *sign* well that was better than expected if only I got the outfit better.

?:no offense mam I think I looks nice.

Y/n:thank you Olga.

Olga:no problem mam.

Y/n:your dismissed.

Olga:yes mam.
A
Y/n:Well let's see how the "heros" are.
*types on main computer to hack in the cameras around town*

Pov:all for one

Afo:(who is this new villan and what is she) dr!

Dr:yes sir.

Afo:get me info on this new villan and what her Quirk is.

Dr:yes sir.

Pov:y/n

Y/n:Well let's see how hot head Is doing (he is going to pay for buring my cloak It took me long time to make for goodness sakes)*goes though cameras until finding "hot head" aka endeavor the 1st*

Y/n:there you are.*smirks*

Pov:endeavor

Endeavor the 1st:*doesn't see the camra looking at him* in all serious we need to get her behind bars!

Police:we know but we need more time to find out more about her.

Endeavor the 1st:... alright.

Police officer: ok good lets find some clues boys.

Rest of the team: yeah!

Pov: y/n

Y/n:good luck well they will find out my name though *smriks* *looks at clock* well it's 10:50 pm so I should go to bed.
*closes her computer and walk out of her old room to her new room*

Y/n:*goes through  closet to find bed wear but finds her great ×3 grandma's photo of her and b/n wedding day* *signs* I wish I got to know my grandma
And grandpa like my great×2 grandmother did.

Olga:mam*sees her looking at the picture* it's time to go to bed madam.

Y/n:your right Olga I do need rest.*picks a black and gold shirt to wear and leaves on only her shirt and panties on*

Y/n:*yawns*night Olga.

Olga:night mam.*turns off y/ns lights*

Pov:afo

Afo:*sees the Dr* is it the info I ask for?

Dr:yes sir.

Afo:good *put out a hand to grab the file *
Afo:hmm? *reads it**goes wide eyed*

Dr:sir what is it?

Afo:were in trouble but lucky at the same time.

Dr:What do you mean sir?

Afo:she a villan so she is on our side but if I fight her she will win.

Dr:*goes wide eyed*.

Afo:that's not all also she is a 3rd generation of the great Golden drangon ghidora.

Dr:bu-t-t s-she is d-dead.

Afo:she is but her 3rd generation is not.

Dr:*gulps*

Afo:we need to be carefull when around her if we come in contact.

End of chapter 1