Chapter 15 USJ part one

Pov:Izuku

Izuku:*Walking Down a side walk knowing that they still have time to get to school but remembers what gigan said*

Flashback

Gigan:If You ever feel pent up or just want to hang out call me.

Present time

Izuku:(Well that was weird very weird but atleast I have L/n sans friends numbers).

A/n:Before he and Y/n left y/n home the girls gave him there numbers and put all of them in a notebook a number one he made.

F/n:*Walking Down the sidewalk with me and is looking forward*.

Izuku:*Looks at l/n san and blushes*(Even when she doesn't tease me she makes me blush *remembers his mother telling him about something about this feeling*).

Flashback

Izuku:*After coming home from Ua the day Y/n laid on him and he is now a blushing mess*.

Inko:Hey Honey how was your day.

Izuku:It was g-g-good m-m-mom.

Inko:Did l/n san do something.

Izuku:*Blushes and tells her*

Inko:Oh my Honey I know that little problem of yours but hey your father had it too so that came from him but still.

Izuku:But that's not all each time I look at her I Blush Even when she doesn't tease Me.

Inko:Oh Izuku Do you Have that feeling for her?

Izuku:*Blushes*I don't know m-mom I like her A lot but As a friend but each time we talk it's like i just want to do something but I don't knowing she could pin me down easily and I'm not like that.

Inko:*nods*(Ok he may have a tiny crush on l/n san but hey*giggles*I'm happy he has someone anyway).

A/n:If your wondering yes izuku will develop feelings for y/n it's over time and don't worry he'll know he has a crush on her when I find a good time to for now just a tiny Crush now back to the story.

Present time

Izuku:(Even if I like her like that she would probably want someone else  and not me).

Pov:Y/n

Y/n:*Hears everything izuku said in his head*(Oh my God Suck it gigan He well it might be a small one but it's still a crush ha!).

Timeskip to ua

Aizwa:Alright class today is a training day.

Iida:I thought AllMight was teaching that sir?

Aizwa:He is Just it's a joint one with a third teacher and well*Shows a card AllMight used and it's says rescue*.

Kirishima:Well It'll be a good way to help others out so yeah good to go on my part.

After the rest of the speech Aizwa gives and its at the buses.

Iida:*Blows a whistle*Alright everyone line up in orderly fashion.

As the bus gets close it's a free seater.

Iida:Oh I did not expect that.

Momo:It's ok Iida kun let's get on.

After the class gets on the bus.

Tsu:I have to say your qurik is a lot like AllMight is it midoriya San.

Izuku:W-What?!

Y/n:*Sitting next to him*(Well it's very like it so I guess Tsu is good at guess).

Kirishima:Yeah Expect AllMight doesn't break his bones no offense Midoriya.

Izuku:None taken Kirishima kun.

Tsu:Well if going with quriks I have to say Todoroki bakugo and l/n has most pro hero Potential.

Kirishima:Yeah the way l/n has a flashy yet strong qurik plus she seems to have good control over it.

Y/n:Your not wrong about the controll part Kirishima kun.

Kirishima:I'm not.

Y/n:Nope in fact I've trained my with my qurik for my entire life to control it my Oldest friend Who name I won't say for private reasons but I was moved on her wording and let's say after the training I went though *Makes a lighting ball*I can control my qurik with reflective ease.

Kirishima:Dang that person must be important to you if you did all the training you went though.

Tsu:And a reason she would be popular as a pro hero she nice to people and she can be serious when needed but well bakugo not so much.

Bakugo:Huh say that again I'll kick your ass!

Tsu:See.

Class:*Laughts*

Y/n:*Giggles*

Izuku:(Huh that's ua high for you always making a difference In life).

Aizwa:Calm down everyone where here.

All:*Steps out the bus and sees The USJ and Space hero Thirteen*

13:it's a pleasure to meet you all you must know me already I'm pro hero 13 and it's nice to meet you all.

Class minus y/n:*Talks on how they like 13*.

Y/n:(13 Huh I hero I never fought but a hero if I had to fight differently in terms of her qurik I believe it's a black hole like one I know if I fought her I would need to get rid of the problem of her fingers via making her qurik useless but knowing Her resume she tough so she'll still use it).

Izuku:*Sees me Analyzing*(Huh I guess she likes 13 too just more quietly classic l/n san).

Y/n:*Heard what he said*Aww thank you izu but I'm not that big of a fan of 13 no offense m'am.

13:None taken now come along.

As they enter with the villains

Pov:3rd

Shigaraki:*Getting ready to attack but gets a message form AFO and it says" Shigaraki she is there be prepared to let the nomu know not to harm her but fight her though and Just tell her your name I gave you she will find out the rest knowing her"AFO*(Do not worry master I will make sure to please our queen*Smiles*I hope she is pleased with our progress with the nomu).

End a/n:Sorry for the Short chapter I have more planned for the second part of the USJ arc so do not worry on it Also over 996 words.